Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morganna

"The girl with a dream"

3
1 Comment 1
659 Views 659
577 words 577 words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about Morganna. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is flash erotica."

Morganna was one busty blonde. She was a sex worker in Crawley. She worked out of a house in English Martyrs. She was no martyr and not English either.

Her accent was Polish. but her English was faultless

She left me to undress. Her room was neat and tidy with a painting of Morganna in the nude by some lucky artist.

I noticed that there was a cane hanging on a hook. That seemed exciting.

When she came back she was wearing black stockings, a very short school skirt, and a blouse that seemed carelessly buttoned.

‘I’ve been a very naughty girl, and they’ve sent me to you, headmaster, to tell you what I’ve done. I’m very sorry, sir. Please don’t be harsh with me.’

‘What have you done, er Morganna, isn’t it?’

‘Yes sir, sorry sir.’

‘Three bags full, sir. Just tell me what you’ve done, Morganna.’

She put her hand between her legs and started masturbating like Keeley Hawes. ’I did this, sir. It was in front of a boy, too. It made his cock hard.

She parted the front of her blouse and came closer. She took my hands and put them on her warm welcoming naked breasts.

‘Then I let him grope my tits, sir.’

‘Like this?’ I squeezed her breasts gently.

‘He was rough, sir. Victor is always rough.’

‘Victor is your brother?’

‘Yes, sir. He always squeezes my nipples hard.’

She looked down.

‘Like this?’

She gasped. ‘Rougher than that, sir.’

As I squeezed and twisted her nipples, she groaned and started to caress my cock with her fingertips.

‘Victor is always flashing his cock at the girls; I don’t know why he bothers. It’s just a wee boy’s cock, not big and hard like yours.’

NatalyStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalyStarlight

‘Big and hard,’ she repeated as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and started wanking properly.

When I came in her hand, she said, "oops," and offered me a towel.

'You see, headmaster, I have been a very naughty girl."

'Yes," I said and I slapped her naked breasts hard.

"Harder" was all she said.

I slapped harder.

Then I reached for the cane. The cane left an angry red stripe across her left breast, then her right. She lay across the bed. Her backside was inviting. I caned her backside and she reached for my cock.

'Big and hard, sir. Big and hard.'

And soon, it was.

"Headmaster, you're not going to punish my little cunt with your hard cock. are you?'

By now my cock was hard again. Morganna was face down and my cock slid into her damp cunt. Her backside was covered with red stripes from the cane. They looked lovely and I started spanking her hard.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" she said. Then she added, "You're fucking me. You're fucking me."

Then I groped her backside and slid my thumb into her bum.

"Headmaster, are you going to punish my bum with your hard cock? I have been a very naughty girl.'

I thought it only polite to oblige. It was a lovely fantasy and not the only one Morganna did either. I should mention that she was not a schoolgirl, of course, roughly thirty I would guess. There was a bit of willing suspension of disbelief.

When I was dressed, she groped my cock through my trousers.

"Come again, sir. Please, sir."

I smiled.

Published 
Written by LiamKered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments