Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moonbath

"I’ve got the pic that will change my life"

34
18 Comments 18
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

I’m on this beautiful island on vacation; on the first night, I see from my hotel an astonishing view. 

The ocean at night, the hotels' lights, and the beach clubs' fires give a surreal orange shade to the water. Any picture, also the worst, will result in a masterpiece.

This evening I walk down the beach with my camera and a towel.

The droplets of the waves seem like little fires on the water.

I put my towel on the still warm sand and watch my surroundings. I’m alone.

I strip and get ready for a naked dip in the dark water. The water seems so attractive. The landscape in a moment catches my attention, the lights reflecting quite perfectly on the black canvas, sky and water of the same color.

I take my camera, a slight breeze touching my skin, hardening my big brown nipples, a feeling of freedom running through my body.

I take pictures of the orange and yellow reflections, the moon just a slice in the sky, adding that pale gleaming that resembles a fairy tale.

Through the camera, I see the water bubbling and a man emerging from the water. He is close to the spot I’ve chosen. I cannot see his features clearly, but I can tell he is a man that will catch the attention of a room full of people. 

Conscious of my nakedness, I lower my camera to my breasts, but I’m unable to move, my eyes on the stranger; he has seen me and is walking toward me. Our eyes are connected, and he is moving towards me, a powerful attraction.

His tall figure is now towering over my curvy naked body, drops of water running on his body, highlighting his muscles.

I start stuttering a salutation and apologizing for the pics. With a deep voice, he giggles at my embarrassment and asks me if I still want to take the dip, his eyes wandering on my body. 

My head nodding as I take off the camera belt from my neck, I turn to put it on the towel, and I accidentally push my naked ass on his crotch, feeling his hard cock; perhaps I stay in that position that second more, that tells him I like it.

His hand is now on my back, caressing my tattoo, the other on my shoulder as I straighten my body. He whispers in my ear to go and get that swim, grabbing my hand and walking back to the water.

The feeling of his skin arouses me, and I can feel a tingle and a warm sensation in my lower parts.

As we reach the black water, his hand glides down my back; I shiver with pleasure as his hand is now firmly on the top of my ass to get me in the water. We walk in together, till the water reaches our waists,  then he takes a longer step and turns a bit so he is facing me. We are so close my nipples are slightly brushing against his chest.  His lips now on my neck, his hands on my back, pushing me to him.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

Our bodies press one against the other, his lips on mine, my arms around his body, our tongues battling in a deep, demanding kiss.

His hands are now on the side of my body; his touch softened by the water. 

Then he stops the kiss and pulls me a little away. Now the lights are kissing our skin, we can see each other, and his voice murmurs “You are beautiful,” before his lips are kissing my skin down my breasts, till his mouth is on my nipples, sucking and biting. As his teeth brush my tender skin, a moan leaves my lips, and his hand squeezes my other tit.

The lust running between us, the feeling of being ravaged by a stranger, takes my wild side out, and all my fears are gone. I am enjoying the moment, feeling him touching my body and giving me the strongest sensations.

My hands are on the hem of his swim boxer, pulling it down slowly, now caressing and touching his hard cock. It’s thick and feels so good in my hand.

Our soft moans mix with the sounds of the ocean.

One of his hands reaching between my legs, I open a bit to allow his hand to touch me. I can feel his cock growing in my hand, the excitement, the place it taking us like a fire raging wild in a forest, burning us with desire.

His fingers gently slide inside me, his thumb firmly on my clit, and my pleasure rushes through my body. Thrusting gently at the beginning, then with more need, and desire, looking for that point to give me the pleasure he's after.

Screaming out, I feel my muscles clench on his thrusting fingers. My hand grabs his cock firmly, stroking faster. Our bodies are tensing as we release our pleasure together in the water. I slump my body on his. His arm surrounds my body and his lips on my neck, kissing softly, enjoying our afterglow in the water.

We continue to kiss deeply.

When we leave the water, he helps me to get dressed and collect my things and walks me to the hotel, not a word between us, just a long deep kiss in front of the entrance. Then, he walks back to the beach, not giving me even the time to ask him to come to my room.

The sleep gets me dreaming about my stranger. First thing in the morning, I bring the film to the hotel’s photoshop.

The night after, as I return to my room, I hear a soft knock on the door-

He is here with a bunch of wildflowers and the pic of him walking out of the water in the darkness, the one I took with the lights reverberating on him and the water.

Published 
Written by LILLY76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments