Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Ground Club

"Impromptu sex is fun"

16
15 Comments 15
2.9k Views 2.9k
940 words 940 words

It had been a stressful week at work and all Isaac could think about that Saturday morning was to get to the airport and take his plane up. Flying, to him, was a stress reliever. His girlfriend Savannah had left earlier to go to some flea market so he grabbed him a bottle of water, a couple of granola bars, and headed for the airport. When he arrived at the hangar where he stored his plane he was surprised to see Savannah’s car parked on the side.

Guess she decided to go with me anyhow,’ Isaac thought to himself as he unfolded his six foot two frame out of the jeep and stretched.

When he walked into the hanger to his surprise Savannah was not standing by the plane waiting on him as she usually was.

“Savannah,” he called out

“Up here,” a sultry voice called out. “Are you alone?”

“No…you are here,” he teased her.

Without saying another word, the plane door opened and Savannah stood there before him totally nude. “Come fuck me,”

“Here…in the hanger…on the hard floor?”

“No silly, in the plane,” she told him as she stepped back inside to wait for him.

Thinking a minute, Isaac quickly undressed and taking his clothes with him, climbed up in the plane. He had always heard of the Mile High Club but this was a totally new experience for him. Savannah was fifty-five, ten years younger than he was, but some of the sexual things she thought of made him think of her as a teenager. Once in the plane, he looked to her to tell him how sex was going to happen when he was too tall to do the horizontal dance.

Reaching out Savannah tugged him down to the seat, the vinyl sticking to his ass as she turned him to where he was partially on both seats. Spreading his legs, she got between them, licking down the backside of his cock while her hands massaged his balls. Savannah knew that he was extremely sensitive around the head so she started to make love to it, the tip of her tongue darting out to fuck the tiny slit while one hand stroked him and the other continued massaging his balls. Throwing back his head all Isaac could do was moan.

Savannah slowly licked her way to the rim under his cock, alternating with sucking the head gently into her mouth. It was not long before she could taste the precum on his cock so she began to make her way downward until she had him all in her mouth, the head touching the back of her throat. She tightened her lips around the shaft and moved backward till she got to the head, then did it all over again until he was wiggling on the seat as much as he possibly could, his hands entangled in her hair.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

Just when he was ready to explode down her throat Savannah stopped and moved over his lap, sinking slowly down on his cock, her wet pussy making it easy to slide in. Isaac leaned forward, holding her breasts up so he could suck on her nipples. Taking the first one in his mouth he licked and then gently bit the nipple. Fastening his lips around it, Isaac sucked hard like a baby would, earning a low moan from Savannah. After a couple of minutes, he moved to the other one, his hand between their bodies as he sought out her clit. The entire time Savannah sat as still as she could, letting her pussy work his cock up.

As his thumb touched her clit Isaacs could feel how wet she already was, proof that she had been playing while waiting for him to arrive. Very slowly she began to move up and down, milking him. he sucked her nipples Savannah reached out to play and tweak his, both building up to an orgasm, trying to make it last as long as they could.

Savannah began to move faster, taking him in as deep as she could, her breathing getting heavier as she neared the edge.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, her body starting to tremble as her inner core was on the verge of exploding, every nerve ending on fire.

Savannah let out a primal scream as she came hard, her juices squirting and pouring over his cock, making a mess between them. Grabbing her by the hips, Isaacs began to ram his cock deep into her. She could feel him getting harder, twitching inside her pussy as he shot jets of cum deep in her. Savannah used her pussy to squeeze the last drops of cum from his cock.

“Oh shit,” she muttered as she leaned forward to kiss him, their tongues mating frantically as they came down off their orgasmic high.

“Woman, you never fail to amaze me,” Isaacs told her as he gave her a hug. “I never thought I would have sex in my plane.”

“Well now you have and it will not be the last time either,” Savannah told him wiggling off her lap.

Reaching in front of her, she grabbed the towel she had thrown over the pilot’s seat and wiped herself off and then knelt back between his legs, licking his cock clean. Once she was done, Savannah gave him the towel, grabbed her clothes from the pilot seat and got out.

“See you later flyboy,” as she got dressed and left, leaving him to clean up their sticky mess.

“You sure will babe,” he said to the empty hanger as he started to clean up.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments