Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Sun

"An evening out"

20
17 Comments 17
3.8k Views 3.8k
388 words 388 words

I had shuffled slowly out of the open-air arena and into the adjoining metro station. Hemmed in on all sides I stood surrounded by my fellow fans of 'The Mounds of Venus' an all girl lesbian rock band.

The train pulled in and urged on by the anonymous station announcer we moved right on down inside the car. A quick glance confirmed that all the seats were taken and I would be strap hanging for the journey home.

With a jolt, the doors closed and we moved off everyone trying not to jostle into the person alongside. I cast another glance around the carriage, two young girls were kissing hard by the carriage doors. I tried not to stare as one slipped a hand inside the other's jacket to fondle her breast.

A familiar scent caught my nose, Midnight Sun, a warm earthy perfume that I had always found arousing. It must be her, the girl that had been beside me for the concert.

Long dirty blonde hair, in a sheer white crop top, leather shorts and spike-heeled ankle boots, she had caught my eye early in the evening and I had sneaked peeks whenever I could.

Toward the end, as the heat in the crowd had grown she had poured her water bottle over herself as she danced to the finale. The then totally transparent top had allowed me to watch her full breasts with their large pierced nipples sway in time to the music.

Another jolt and I find myself pushed against the back of a seat. It’s curved and just less than waist high, the smooth handgrip is pressing against my mound in a rather delightful way. Already horny from the night I wriggle against it and enjoy the vibrations against my clit.

It’s then I feel a hand against my lower thigh, it slowly slips under my leather mini skirt, over my stocking tops, over my six strap garters to that oh so sensitive skin between thigh and mound, you know where I mean.

A finger flicks across my pussy, pressing my black silk thong into my now slick and swollen lips.

A distant voice announces ”The next station is,” but the Midnight sun gets stronger and a voice whispers in my ear,”This is my stop, do you want to Fuck."

 

 

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments