Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marsha"s Gift

"Marsha felt the heat radiating."

42
13 Comments 13
1.2k Views 1.2k
341 words 341 words

Sure, Marsha was here at her husband's black tie award banquet. He hadn't given her a second glance in close to a year. She knew of her husband's dalliances of bedding his company's young interns. They had a understanding not to rub each other's noses in their extra martial conquests.

She noticed Joe, a recent graduate from Penn State, working with the other junior executives at her husband's corporation . He stood at the open bar alone. Marsha excused herself from a couple of wives and walked over to the bar. She was attracted to this young man. They stayed at the bar chatting and after her third Don Julioo shot, Joe was able to sweet talk this sexy MILF back to an unused area behind the ballroom.

After kissing her while he felted her full breasts, he ended by pinching Marsha's hard nipples.

Her body shivered. It's been too long. She felt his hot breath on her neck, her long blonde tresses swept aside. His lips aroused her as her heart begins to race. Her breathing came deep and labored, her skin began to flush. His hands circled around her waist.

One hand rose to cup a full wanton breast. His other sought and found the heat within her. His finger grazed her hard clit; a moan was his answer not to stop.

Joe pulled out his hard cock. Marsha felt the heat off his cock on her hand. With a groan, she dropped to her knees. Her tongue rolled over the head before she takes his complete cock down her throat. She could hear the award speeches down the hallway.

Marsha's luck would have it, as Joe dumped his load down her waiting throat. Her husband started his acceptance speech.

Marsha was still on her knees and watched Joe replace his soften member back in his slacks. He reached down and pushed a stray stand of Marsha's hair back behind her ear. He said, "fuck me, damn you're a good cocksucker baby. I'll see you back at the award banquet."

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments