Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married Man Relives High School Cock Sucking Experiences

"A mature married man relives some bisexual cock sucking expereinces he had in high school."

32
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

My name is Walt, and by the age of forty, and after having been married for eighteen years, I had all but forgotten the sexual indiscretions of my youth.  My beautiful wife, Holly, and I have a great sex life, and I’m always so busy supporting our children’s activities, that I have no reason or time to even think about those days.

Things started back in high school, when after turning sixteen years old and being able to drive, I became a cock sucker for two of my friends.  It happened first one night on a campout when we were all drinking, and after reading some porn magazines, my friends dared me to suck their cocks.

I was drunker than them, and when we pulled down our shorts and underwear, I was attracted to their thick, uncircumcised cocks, that were soft and still six inches long, and those low-hanging, lemon-sized balls.  It was so alluring the way their cocks and balls swung between their legs.  Even though they teased me about my smaller dick, I mistakenly thought they would reciprocate, and I sucked off both twice that night and the next day.

The pattern was set after that, for the rest of high school.  Although we all dated and fucked girls, I submissively and eagerly made my mouth available to them whenever they needed relief, and I began to enjoy sucking their eight-inch cocks, balls, and the feeling and taste of their cum in my mouth before swallowing it.

I had not done anything like that since graduating from high school, but those experiences came rushing back to my consciousness on one fateful night at the health club when, as usual, I was there close to closing time when the place was almost empty.

After working-out, showering, and getting dressed, I was sitting on a bench in a seldom-used part of the locker room, bending over and tying my shoe laces.  I heard someone walking towards me, and when I looked up, I saw that it was a casual acquaintance, Jim, from the club.  We sometimes spotted each other when bench pressing.

I had never seen him naked before, but since he had just dried off and was holding his towel in his hand, I had an unobstructed and close-up view of his genitals.  His soft cock is thick, uncircumcised, and about six inches long, and his balls are lemon-sized and low-hanging, just like my friends’ genitals in high school.  

In that moment, I was mentally taken back to my youth, to all those times I sucked off my friends, and I didn’t realize at first that I was staring at his swinging cock and balls as he stepped closer.  I know Jim is married and about my age, but I had no clue about his sex life or inclinations.  I soon found out that he is a dominant man and takes advantage of opportunities.  

susantattoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
susantattoss

He stepped even closer, and took his cock in hand, waving it only inches from my face, as he said, “Damn, Walt, I’ve seen that look on men’s faces before, and if you’re hungry for it, I’d sure appreciate some help.  My wife is on the rag, and I’ve been climbing the walls.  It would sure be better than jerking off, and good for you if you lean that way.  

Jim was assuming that I might be a cock sucker, just from the way I was staring at his genitals.  In that moment, I felt like I was a teen again.  Without saying a word, I reached back and gripped his bare, muscular ass and pulled him towards me, as he pushed his soft cock into my mouth.  The feeling of his thick foreskin and the taste of his cock meat in my mouth was everything I remembered, and I began sucking and moving back and forth on his hardening cock.

He held my head as I held his ass, helping him fuck my mouth, with an over-eight-inch cock that is so thick I was struggling to suck it.  I felt his massive balls slapping against my throat and chest, and after sucking him for what seemed like only three minutes, he started breathing hard and moaning, a sure sign that I was about to be fed.

The stroking stopped and he held his cock still on my tongue, as it pulsed and throbbed, filling my mouth with his tasty man-cream as I continued sucking to get every drop of his cum.  He finally pulled his softening cock and lifted his big balls to my mouth, saying, “That’s it, buddy, suck my nads, and if you like that, I’ll even sit on your face some night when we have more time.”

I was hungrily sucking his balls as I maintained my grip on his ass, even pushing my fingers into his ass crack, and I was happy in my submissive role, willing to do anything he wanted.  That was a new experience for me sucking his balls, and probably because of the way I was fingering his ass, he even turned around, and pressed my face into his ass crack, before laughing and going over to his locker.

He quickly got dressed and said, “I’m sure happy that we got to know each other a little better tonight, Walt, and we’ll have to make sure we’re always on the same schedules coming to the club.  Hell, even when my wife fucks, she’s not that into it, and I will always appreciate you helping me out.”  

At that point I hadn’t said a word, and he left without me saying anything.  I had given him all the answers he needed by being willing to suck him that night, and it became routine for us to work out together three nights a week, and even on weekends when we could both make it.

I still enjoy my sex life with my wife, but I also have Jim to be my outlet for my submissive side.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments