Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Your Fantasy Come True

27
18 Comments 18
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
“So, tell me, honey, what’s your number one sexual fantasy. What would you like most to do?”

I grinned and inhaled deeply. The way she delivered “honey” in her husky tones simply dripped and oozed sex. I considered her question but for only a few seconds. The answer was easy because I’d had a special fantasy for a long time.

“That’s simple,” I said. “I’ve always wanted to join the Mile High Club.”

“Hmm… I know where you’re coming from. The excitement, the adrenaline rush, the danger of being caught and all that. But, really, in all honesty darling, it’s not one for me. I mean, the bathrooms on aeroplanes are rather cramped, don’t you think? Bent over and still our heads and knees would be banging. Nah, sorry, it’s not in my dreams.”

“Ahh, but my fantasy is different. Actually, I’ve got two versions.”

“You have? Sounds interesting. Tell me more.”

I coughed, clearing my throat. “The first one would be on a long haul flight. You know, flying through the night, the cabin dimly lit and the passengers either sleeping or at least resting with their eyes closed. That’s when I’d like to get it on. You know, underneath the blankets they provide… ”

“Oh my, oh my,” she interrupted. “That sounds sooo thrilling, honey, so-so dangerous. Oh yeah, I can picture that scene alright..." she trailed off, seemingly lost in erotic thoughts.

“Yes, it’s the danger of being caught that makes it so exciting. I get hard just thinking about it.”

“Not surprised, baby. I’m getting wet, too. Wow,” she said, exhaling loudly. “But you said two versions.”

“Hmm, yes. The second one really is total fantasy. In fact, it’s probably impossible.”

“Nothing’s impossible.”

“Okay,” I agreed. “Let’s say highly unlikely.”

“Okay. Please, carry on. I’m intrigued.”

“Quite simple really… a private jet. I’d hire one complete with pilot…”

“And bedroom.”

“… and bedroom,” I smiled. “The height of luxury, fucking while speeding through the skies with champagne in an ice bucket by the bedside. Black silk sheets and all that jazz.”

“Now that I could go for, my man. That’s some fantasy.”

“Sure.” I shrugged my shoulders. “But, as I say, highly unlikely to happen.”

There was a thoughtful silence between us. Then she said, “Okay, but neither of those are possible at this time, are they? Not now, not this minute. So, do you have any other fantasy, something I might be able to make come true?”

I thought for a few seconds, various scenes flashing through my mind.

“Yeah,” I said, “there is something. It’s not so much a fantasy as something I’ve always fancied doing but never got round to it.”

“Well, maybe now’s the time, honey.”

Good god! Her golden syrupy way of saying “honey” hit me again.

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

My cock even twitched in my pants.

“Well, you might think it pretty tame after what I’ve just told you.”

“Try me.”

“Okay… it’s mutual masturbation. You know, me tugging my cock and,” I coughed, a nervous reaction, “you playing with your pussy, maybe using a toy, a dildo or something.”

She chortled, a low, throaty, sexy sound. “Well, my oh my, who’d have believed it? Have you read my mind? How did you know that’s also one of my favourite fantasies?”
I blinked. “Is it?”

“Oh yes, honey, it most certainly is. That’s why I’ve already got a hand down here in my panties. Good God, I’m so wet. That’s unbelievable. Wow! My clit’s so hard. Oooh, that’s too much, too nice.”

My heart palpitated and I rubbed my hardening cock through my pants. It felt hot against my thigh.

“Honey, you’ve really started something now. I’ve got to take my panties off.” She took a deep breath and exhaled rapidly. “Get a hold off your cock. C’mon, let’s do it. You stroke that big, beautiful cock of yours… and talk dirty to me.”

I unzipped my pants and stood briefly while they fell to my ankles. I was commando and my cock almost fully erect when I sat back on my chair. I put thumb and forefinger on the head, drew back the foreskin and slowly massaged my thickening shaft. I sighed loudly, my outstretched legs quivering.

“Yes, that’s it, that’s the way. Stroke that big cock. Look at that pre-cum. Wipe it around your head, honey. Make it glisten.”

I did as instructed, using my thumb to spread the clear juice. The mushroom was so sensitive and my rigid rod throbbed, the engorged veins so prominent along its length. Bloody hell, within a few seconds I was near to ejaculation. Oh no, not so soon!

“This is sooo good,” she said. “But I’ve gotta use my vibrator. Keep going, honey, keep tugging on that monster for me.”

I tried to retain a slower rhythm, desperate to delay my release. But it became nigh impossible when the buzz of her vibrator became muffled as it was inserted in her pussy.

“Oh shit,” I said, my swollen balls tightening in my sac. “I can’t last much longer.”

“That’s okay, honey, I’m almost there, too. Let it go, let it cum… let’s cum together.”

The buzz of her vibrator, her squelching pussy… it was all too much for me. I throbbed and pulsed and, with a few long, firm strokes I spurted, crescents of sticky juice splattering down on my thighs. The final drops trickled between my fingers.

“Arggh, fuck,” I gasped, loud enough to alert the neighbours. With a long release of breath, I collapsed back in my chair, eyes closed, feeling my fat tube pulsating but diminishing as the climax subsided. My chest undulated as I strove to control my breathing.

“Oh yes, baby, that was good.”

I smiled. “Yes it was. Thank you.”

“My pleasure, honey,” she said. “We must do it again sometime.”

“Indeed, I’d like that.”

“Okay. It’s a date. Bye for now.”

“Bye,” I said and heard the click of disconnection over the speakerphone.

.

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments