Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Madison And Elizabeth - Our First

"Our first time together, her first time ever"

18
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
772 words 772 words

Author's Notes

"This is Madison! I felt that she was the love of my life the moment she said hi. I never had the patience or desire to wait for someone like I did with her. She felt real to me, I felt normal for the first time in a long time. I felt authentic just being in her presence. Like my life had purpose and meaning for the first time. I think I was as overwhelmed and as nervous as she was and it was the most incredible feeling ever! This is my first story I’ve had the nerve to publish."

I brought my new puppy to the dog park and there she was. This tall, 5’9”, dark haired, knockout girl that I recognized from the school team. She was out of my league so I was suddenly the most shy person in the world and went to the back corner of the park to play with my puppy. What would this girl want from a short girl like me? She could have anyone in the world that she desired. When I had the courage to look in her direction she was only fifteen feet from me. My panties immediately felt damp and my heart started racing like it never has before. The moment she said, “Hi, I’m Elizabeth,” my heart was hers and I wanted her entirety to be mine.

A month later she was in my apartment. We were kissing and it was getting more involved than it usually did. She was a virgin and I didn’t want her to feel rushed into anything. During a pause in our kisses she took my chin and whispered “you should take me to bed tonight”

I had never been nervous about sex before. I’ve been scared and worse but never the excited nervous I felt as I removed her clothes. She was ready for me to be her first. I didn’t feel I had completely earned it but she felt that I had.

Her body was soft but firm. Every inch of her that met my lips had a slight taste of strawberries and vanilla with a scent to match. I was falling deeper for her with every touch of my lips.

As I reached her perfect breasts, I kept focus on them for a while. Her nipples quickly grew and were perfect to suck and slightly nibble on. Her breasts were twice the size of mine and it took two hands to get a “handful.” Her pretty dark pink nipples almost bounced when I flicked them with my tongue.

As I continued to move down her body, I spent time on her perfectly flat tummy. Her training had moulded her body into my perfect idea of a woman for me and I craved every inch of her.

When I got to the most beautiful pussy I’ve ever seen, it was glistening with the slightest wetness. Just enough to shine and invite me for a taste. Before I did, I moved back up to kiss her lips and ask her if she’s sure she’s ready. She nodded and said she needed it. I went back down and teased for a minute before my tongue found her clit for the first time. She let out a beautiful gasp and instinctively grabbed my hair in approval. I explored her hidden pussy with my tongue for several minutes, bringing her to her first orgasm from oral sex.

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

I wanted more. She needed more. I took my fingers to open her and her hymen was not far inside. That was our goal for the night. That’s what she needed me to remove from her to make her a woman, my woman.

I slowly pushed my finger into her. With another gasp she whined ,“Please, Madison.” I pushed against her barrier and she sat up a little and grabbed my wrist. She looked a little scared, so I stopped and went for another kiss and laid her back down. As we continued to kiss she asked me to do it while my face was with hers. I guided my hand back down and my finger back in. I told her I didn’t remember how it felt but I know it will feel amazing after. I removed my finger and inserted two and I pushed and kissed her until I felt it snap loose.

The barrier was gone and the tears from her eyes were primarily of joy. She didn’t say anything, but kissed me more deeply as my fingers penetrated beyond where anything else had ever been. After a few minutes her hips began following my fingers and her moans began to be exposed by the pleasure she had missed for her first twenty years. I pushed my palm against her clit and stopped moving my fingers as she ground against my hand. Any pain she had was gone and she was becoming needy for me, right in front of my eyes!

She whispered my name and kissed me and said she loved me as her second orgasm approached. Her back arched above the mattress as she let out the most sexy and beautiful moan I had ever heard.

Published 
Written by MadisonNElizabeth01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments