Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MA'AM

"Since she left early in the morning, she has locked his cock and balls in a cage."

30
5 Comments 5
805 Views 805
732 words 732 words

He hears her high heels clacking on the wooden hallway floor. Since she left early in the morning, she has locked his cock and balls in a cage. He waits at the door on one knee.

She opens the door and smiles. She has the perfect figure and is fit. Her long brunette hair falls to her shoulder blades. Her white blouse is low cut with her white laced pink bra exposed. He knows she has matching panties. He received instructions to purchase the set for her. A black pencil skirt adorns her bottom half, accentuated with white thigh-high stockings. On her feet are four-inch black stilettos.

By the door, he places her shoes after taking them off. He unzips her skirt and shimmies them down to her ankles for her to step out of.

His expression turns sour as he detects the scent of another man's semen on her. He knew already as she sent him the video of two large black men with monster cocks filling both her holes.

With his tongue, he knows he must clean her pussy and ass of their cum. He unbuttons her blouse and folds it with the skirt.

She leans against the wall and spreads her legs as she sits on the floor. He crawls to her and sucks her toes on her right foot through her stocking. She taps him on the head, and he sucks the toes on the left foot.

She holds out her hand. He crawls to the cabinet and retrieves a large silver butt plug with a green light on the base. He places it in her hand and spits on it.

He gets down on his hands and knees and spins around, positioning his buttocks towards her. She roughly shoves the plug into place. His cock attempts to get hard, but it is tightly trapped.

She slaps his ass, and he spins facing her and peels off her panties. When he spots the ejaculate on her panties, he sucks them until they are clean. He lies flat on the floor as he licks her ass. He tastes the pungent salty cum. She taps his head and he licks her pussy. He sucks all the man cum out, and she taps him again.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

Through the act of licking and sucking her clit, he induces a small climax in her. He taps his head. He sits up and unclasped her bra and sets it aside. Her tits are 40DD and are firm. He sucks each breast and extracts milk from each. She gave birth six months ago to a baby from an unknown father. They are raising it as his.

His cock is in terrible pain, straining to burst out of the cage. They both stand and walk into the bedroom. He bends over the bed; she pulls out the plug and slips it into his mouth. She unlocks the cage and releases his balls and cock.

He is a large man at 6'9", she is 5'6". She rubs his balls and feels his vasectomy scars. Even though they have been married for ten years, she does not want children with him. She made him get a vasectomy three months before their wedding. She has had three kids with three different men since.

He was a multimillionaire from inheritance; she was an escort and stripper.

Donning a fat eight-inch dildo, she gets ready. She applies lube on it and his ass. She taps his asshole with the head. "Ma'am, please fuck my ass," he spoke.

She pushed the head in and let it rest. She pushed two more inches in. His ass stretched, and he ejaculated on the bed. She plunged in full length. She grabbed his hairy hips and fucked him hard for a good ten minutes. He grunted with every plunge. He came again as she pulled out.

Lying on his back, his cock jutted straight up into the air. His cock was ten inches and as fat as a soda can. Straddling him, she settled down completely on his penis. She loved how his cock filled her pussy. She rode him for twenty minutes until they both came together.

With his cock still inside her, she fell onto his massive chest. She wept, "I'm sorry I am a whore. I love you deeply."

He stroked her hair. "I know, baby, you will always be a whore."

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments