Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust and Desire

"Meeting in the hotel room finally"

20
11 Comments 11
1.6k Views 1.6k
439 words 439 words

I’m waiting in the hotel room for you, when there’s a knock on the door. I check through the peep hole; spunky it’s you. 

I open the door and as you walk in, I immediately close the door and push you up against the wall.

One hand grabs your neck, as the other pushes your hips to the wall. I step in to you as I then push my hips into yours.

Our tongues twirl and entwine; your hands slide up my back, my neck and into my hair. You pull, tight.

There’s so much lust between us; it’s been building for weeks with our cheeky chats and sneaky pics knowing we'd be in town the same night.

My hands reach down grabbing your shirt, whipping it up over your head.

Our lips return to each other's and tongues rejoin.

My hands scratch down your chest and over those oh so awesome abs til they get to your waist where they undo your belt, fly and button in record time.

My hands slide back around your waist, fingers dipping inside your jeans as they get pushed down ... as I also

 

Drop

 

To

 

My

 

Knees

 

Where I find my face directly in front of your handsome cock - oh so hard now from all our kisses and hands over each other.

Without a single word, but without once losing eye contact, my tongue licks the end of your cock, licking up the drop of precum that had formed upon it.

I roll my tongue back into my mouth, savouring the taste, all the while giving you that mischievous grin.

‘Ready?’

I quietly question.

All you can do is nod.

In one motion I engulf you, all the way to the base.

You shudder.

You moan softly, as if this is some reward for you.

I inhale deeply as my lust and fantasy over you is finally upon me.

I suck your hard length in so you slide all the way and your tip touches my throat.

I hold you there, my nose tickled by your curly hairs.

Your head has rolled back enjoying that sensation you didn’t expect to feel so soon on entering the room.

I start to slide my mouth back off you and look up to see you watching with such lust in your eyes.

You pop your cock out; your hands in my hair grip me, not letting me move any further away. 

While watching you, I slowly lick my lips.

But I’m not going anywhere.

I’ve had a taste and I want more.

Fuck I want you.

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments