Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa Meets Ken

"Lisa doesn't know she's been kidnapped."

6
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
997 words 997 words

It was her eighteenth birthday, and although she had a lot of friends, her family only paid her attention when they had to take their stress out on somebody. A number of times those people who wore a suit and tie and some would even bring the police would go check on her but was too scared of her parents so she wouldn't say anything. 

She got dressed and tried to say bye to her parents, but they ignored her and didn't even notice when she left. About a half-block away from her house, a gentleman wearing a suit and tie approached her. She got excited, "Are you here to take me so I could have a better life and home?"

The gentleman, Ken, looked at her confused, but since he had other thoughts on his mind he followed the lead. "Uh-yes, yes. Come with me."

Lisa remembered the party, "Can we go after my party? It's my birthday and they're throwing..."

Ken snapped at her, "No! We must go right now." They reached his car and made sure she was buckled in. Didn't want to get pulled over. He then sped off. He was too excited that that was too easy. He then noticed her pouting.

"So how old are you?"

She didn't look at him, "Eighteen." His eyes and his dick grew. See what Lisa didn't know, and what he didn't want her to find out was that he wasn't there to give her a better life and home. He was there because he needed a new girl.

The girls he'd "picked up" were usually in their twenties so knowing the girl next to him was only eighteen added to his excitement. It had been too easy for him this time. "Tell you what, when we get to my spot, we could bake you a cake." Her face lit up and in turn it made him smile just as much.

When they reached his home he didn't have to fight with Lisa as she followed right behind him. Lisa looked around once inside, "Is this where I'm going to be staying?"

Remembering she is a victim who doesn't know yet, he begins to stutter again. "Oh-yeah, yeah. Welcome home."

Lisa makes herself at home right away. She saw dishes in the sink and began to wash them. She asked for the ingredients to bake the cake which she did on her own. Ken stepped out of her way as she took over as if it were her house.

He stood back to admire her as she busied herself leaving the kitchen, living room, and even the bathroom clean. The whole time Ken stroke his dick over his pants. He liked that he didn't have to tie her up, fight with her, mostly he liked that she wasn't trying to run.

When she was done with the house she approached him and took off his shoes. "Just relax," she told him before returning with two glasses of milk and two plates with cake.

Ken jumped up, "We didn't sing happy birthday."

She dismissed him. "That's okay."

CristalCarringto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalCarringto

Ken went to look for some candles and found a few. He put them on her piece of cake to sing happy birthday to her. Lisa cried.

"Oh, honey, what wrong?"

Lisa tried to speak through sobs and wiped her tears. Sniffling she said, "You remind me of my daddy and  he never remembers my birthday, but you, a stranger, have done more for me on my birthday than be has all of my life." Then she threw herself into his lap with her head on his shoulder to cry some more.

"It's okay." His hands went to the small of her back and her thigh.

Lisa could feel his cock on her thigh. She's not a virgin, but after her time was a disaster, she put it off for a while. Feeling his cock poking her thigh turned her on making her wiggle on his lap. She rubbed her thigh on his hard cock causing Ken to let out a moan.

She began to kiss his neck and something takes over her. She bites his neck and nibbles on his ear. She sucks in her breath when she sees his body. He definitely worked out. She kisses his nipples and his six-pack.

Ken is completely turned on and allows her to taste him all over. Lisa gets on her knees working on his belt to get his pants off. She then stands up to get naked as well. She puts on a little show for Ken. Wiggling her hips, and shaking her tits on his face.

She turns around before dragging her panties over her thighs wiggling her tight ass on his massive bulge. She bends over to take them off, but Ken can't contain himself anymore. He dives into her pussy from behind. She jerks from the attack then she grinds herself into his face. He lays down, 

"Come sit on my face." She obeys and soon her mouth wraps around his dick while he dives right back into her juicy pussy. Their growls getting louder reaching an orgasm. Ken is still hard from Lisa still sucking on it.

"I need to feel that pussy on my dick. Come here beautiful." Once again she obeys, and she aligns her pussy with his dick. He pokes her pussy open then she slowly lowers herself onto him. "Fuck. You're so tight."

Ken is withering under her as she adjusts to him. He then leans into her. Their first kiss and Lisa explodes all over his dick. When Ken feels her pussy pulsing around his cock he exploded into her. He kisses her with vigor, and she kisses him back. 

"Damn, baby." Her tummy tingles. No one's ever called her baby, and remembers that he called her honey earlier making her tummy tingle again so she kisses him again. Ken carries her to his bedroom and lays her on his bed.

 

Published 
Written by Chillindrina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors