Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitchen Quickie

17
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
283 words 283 words

I step into the kitchen and see you leaning on the counter while working on your phone. I have wanted you for so long and know this is my chance.

I quietly step up behind you, grab your hips and pull you against my hard cock. I whisper in your ear "Be quiet baby girl. Hubs is in the other room with the guests."

I quickly pull your dress up and pull your panties to the side as I slide the fingers of my other hand between your pussy lips making you very wet. I unzip my pants and pull out my fat hard cock. I push in as deep as I can and start fucking you.

You cover your mouth to muffle your moan of pleasure. I know we have to be quick so we dont get caught. So I reach around with my left hand to play with your nipples and slide my right hand between your legs to rub your clit.

I kiss and suck your neck and tell you "Cum for me baby girl." I am getting close when you start cumming on my cock. So I fuck you harder then push in deep and cum in your pussy. I dont care if you are protected or not.

When we both have calmed down a little bit, I pull my cock out and quickly pull your panties back in place to keep my cum from running down your legs. I grab your ponytail and make you clean our cum from my cock. Then simply put it back in my pants and zip up.

As im walking out of the kitchen I tell you "Next time no panties baby girl." 

 

Published 
Written by Kickstand0527
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments