Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 4.1

"We found a secluded sandbar"

3
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
903 words 903 words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an online adult dating site. We were two lonely people in loveless, sexless long term marriages."

We had agreed to meet where she could leave her car unnoticed. She got in and gave me a quick kiss, knowing it was still too public to take chances. I asked Kelly where we should go. She said she didn’t know. I started driving with no destination in mind.

Just to be different, I turned down a road toward another nearby reservoir. As we drove along the access road, finding no place secluded enough for our needs, Kelly asked if I had ever been to a location just beyond the lake. I told her that I had not heard of it, so she played navigator directing me to a little park.

It had an entrance like many of the state parks in the area. She had left her state park pass in her car. I pulled up to the gateway building, not really paying attention, as my mind was on upcoming activities, and reached for my wallet to pay. The park turned out to be a very little-known national monument. Instead, I pulled out my National Park pass, so no fee.

We drove into the park and around the small camping area. It was late summer so most of the campsites were full. We finally came to an empty parking lot. I pulled into a shady parking space and turned off the car.

I turned to Kelly and gave her a much longer hello kiss. We decided to walk over to a picnic area. We were kissing and fondling each other through our clothes near a relatively secluded picnic table. She pulled away and knelt in front of me. She unzipped my pants and pulled my already erect cock out. Holding it by the base for a moment, she engulfed it with her wonderfully talented mouth. 

Kelly sucked and slurped for a short while but we kept hearing people nearby and cars driving by. She suggested we take a “hike”. I put my equipment away and we walked over to the car so I could grab a small blanket from the back, and we took our “hike”.

We strolled across the road. Soon we noticed an unofficial path that disappeared into some bushes. It turned out to be a dry water run-off stream bed. We were in no danger of a flash flood as there wasn’t a cloud in the desert sky. 

Kelly and I walked hand in hand along the sandy watercourse. We came upon some taller bushes. One of the bushes was actually overhanging a very inviting sandbar. This shaded spot looked perfect. Stopping to listen, we could not hear anybody talking. The cars driving by on the little park road were just the faintest of sounds, in the distance. 

AlexaRiveraU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaRiveraU

Kelly told me to spread out the blanket and lie down. I obeyed instantly! Together we worked my pants and underwear down to below my knees. Then she knelt between my knees. My almost painfully erect penis lay on my stomach. With her cool little hand, Kelly lifted it up and engulfed it in her hot little mouth.

I’ve never understood why, but blowjobs usually take me longer to cum; not this time though.

I hadn’t had any kind of sex in the outdoors since one date between wives over thirty years earlier. In cars, but not under the bright blue sky. Kelly was so talented with her mouth and tongue that she had me on the edge very quickly.

By then, Kelly knew that the fastest way to get me to explode into her mouth was to suckle on the head of my cock while running her tongue up and down the sensitive underside. She did this and slid her hand up and down my shaft. She was giving me a kind of handjob with exquisite suction. I was in heaven. She kept me on edge briefly, then I came in her mouth without warning. Actually, we were both surprised by the quickness and volume of my ejaculation. She caught every drop and continued sucking until I was completely drained of semen.

Kelly crawled up my body and planted a flavored kiss on my lips. I held her face and kissed her back. We began to feel that we might be caught, so I pulled up and fastened my pants and belt. Kelly shook the sand out of the blanket and folded it. Then we strolled out of our little cove again, hand in hand.

When we got back to the parking lot, we saw a man in a uniform holding a piece of paper against my car window, writing. In a clear voice, I asked if I could help him. He turned rather slowly, saw we were no threat and began to explain. He said there was a fee to get into the monument. I pulled out my National Parks pass and said that I showed it to the lady at the gate. He then told me that I should have left in on the dashboard. I apologized; he said to remember next time. He was pleasant about the whole thing. At least he hadn’t gone across the road into the brush looking for us.

We left the little park intending to return, maybe getting a campsite, pitching a tent and making love all day long.

 

Author's Note:  These stories or chapters of my time with Kelly are true, with minor literary embellishments.

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments