Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 11.1

"It was a dark and stormy night! Not!"

4
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
999 words 999 words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in long term loveless, sexless marriages. We had met about eight months before these events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The chapters of our time together are true with minor literary embellishments"

It was a dark and stormy night! Not really, anyway I already used that line in an earlier chapter.

It was, though, a wet, rainy Seattle like morning. It had rained one-third inch overnight. Not that much, you might say, but here in the Desert Southwest, that's a good amount. Especially when you consider we'd had seventeen inches of moisture, rain and snow, in less than four full months of that year. Still not that much, you might say. Well, consider that the average moisture for a full twelve months is usually five to eight inches. We already had two to three times our annual average in the first four months of that year.

Kelly suggested that we meet at an overlook on that particular day. Not much to see through the rain, but we weren't looking out anyway. We hadn't seen each other in over a week. I had had to go out of town but couldn't take Kelly with me.

We met at the overlook and fell into each other's arms. I loved kissing my cute little red-haired girl. I had missed her terribly. I intended to make up for that lost week in one day. We kissed and hugged and kissed some more. There may have been some groping as well. I've mentioned her perfect breasts before. Well, I wanted to play with and suck her little nipples.

Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.

We kissed, hugged and groped for about half an hour. Kelly seemed to feel a bit exposed on that cliff with a busy highway only about twenty yards away.

She said, "We need to go someplace else."

I asked, "How about our place by the lake?"

Kelly nodded and smiled. So, I started my SUV and drove down the mountain. We needed to take a back way due to my mother-in-law being in town and our not wanting to be spotted. I asked Kelly if she had noticed the back of my SUV. She nodded and gave me that lustful smile that I love.

Before leaving home, I had folded down the back of the back seat. Then I spread out two heavy blankets to make a mattress of sorts. I added another blanket and a pillow for our bed. I wasn't sure if we could use them but having been a boy scout, I wanted to be prepared.

We drove to the lake in silence, holding hands as we usually did. We drove through the gate using Kelly's annual pass. The lake looked different that day. The lake water was not only higher than usual, but covered many of the picnic areas and was even up to some of the picnic tabletops. All of the recent rain had to go somewhere, and that was part of the lake's purpose.

We drove around to our usual spot. Someone had the nerve to pitch a tent, In Our Spot. Did they not know that was our spot? Not for the general public? Oh well, since it was raining, there were plenty of other places with the seclusion we desired. We found a good spot in among some creosote bushes, and I parked.

CaddyBoomm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaddyBoomm

With the ground being muddy, we took off our shoes where we sat and climbed over the backs of our seats. Kelly lay down on the "bed" I had made. I lay beside her. We continued kissing and groping.

I was rubbing Kelly's clit through her clothes trying to get her to cum when she reached down stopping me. She, then, started to unbutton her pants and I eagerly helped her. Once her pants and panties were off, I dove in to lick and suck on her beautiful pussy.

When my tongue hit her clit the first time, Kelly took in a loud breath and her whole body jumped. My lover was quite expressive in letting me know what she liked. I licked her slit a few more times before stopping to suck her little clitoris. I liked to suck on it and tease it with my tongue just like she did to my cock.

I couldn't do that for long. I needed to be inside her. I stopped the oral and hurriedly removed my pants and underwear. Just one more quick lick and then I slowly slid into the one pussy made for my cock.

Kelly took in a long breath and let it out in a satisfied sigh. I really did try to go slow but I wasn't able to. Her pussy was hungry for what I was feeding it.

In this case, our position was a bit different. We were in the missionary position but the deck in my SUV curved forcing Kelly's magnificent breasts to be right where I could latch onto a nipple and suck while thrusting into her vagina. This caused the beginning of her orgasm. As Kelly came, I switched to her other nipple. She arched her back, let out a squeal and clamped down on my erection.

It had been over a week since we had made love. When her vaginal muscles clamped down on me, I lost it. I started flooding her womb with jet after jet of my seedless semen. We both had breathtaking orgasms as we held each other tight.

We lay there holding each other. The car was warm and we dozed off for about thirty minutes. When we woke, we realized that the clouds were breaking up. The sun was heating the car. I didn't want to move as Kelly and I were comfortable if too warm. I reached over and opened the door to let in some cool fresh air. We lay there enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking a little longer.

It was a little past noon and our stomachs started to growl. While we dressed, we decided to stop for lunch at the little restaurant in the park. After our excellent lunch, I dropped Kelly off at her car and went about our separate errands.

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments