Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerked Off In The Park

"You get relief at the hands of your sexy tutor"

97
34 Comments 34
2.7k Views 2.7k
779 words 779 words

Author's Notes

"A Valentine's gift just for my male readers. <p> [ADVERT] </p>💕 Danielle"

When I arrived at the steps below the town library, I honestly didn't think you would turn up. Your grades have been good this term, which is no mean feat judging by how much I must occupy your thoughts. I figured in the end that you would just get cold feet. It's not so many years since I was sixteen and I understand it's a tricky time. But if we were going to do this, I guess Valentine's was as good a day as any.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when you read my note. I bet you couldn't wait to go and jack off. I'm sure you came hard, didn't you? It won't be the first time a guy your age had the hots for their tutor. Yes it's against the rules, but you're such a sweetheart, I'm prepared to break them for you.

I thought doing this 'in public' was safest. Anywhere else could lead to all sorts of unintended consequences. I have my career to think of. But no, credit where credit's due you're here. Okay you had to stand at a distance to begin with. Yes, I've had a few funny looks - a few whistles, some disapproving glances. I mean, wearing a skirt like this, especially in February! But at least I didn't go to all this trouble for nothing.

So, shall we go for a little walk? It's not far to the orangery. No one goes there, it will be just us and the chickadees. I can tell you're nervous, that's to be expected. Just do your best to relax; you want it to last a bit don't you!

How's your day been? Have you been thinking about me? I bet you've been getting hard over and over. How did you manage to hold off?

You wanted to save it for me? That's good.

Here we are. It's a bit of a narrow path - after you. We'll go as far as the first bend, that's out of view of the main route.

Right, give me your hand. They're lovely and squishy aren't they, even through my shirt.

Oh you really love my tits don't you! Okay yes, you can lift up my top. I have a handful don't I? That's right, squeeze them. Pinch my nipples if you like.

Ooh that's good! Can you kiss them? You're not going to go off bang too early are you, babe? Okay, then you may suck my breasts, but gently, my nipples are very sensitive.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

Uuooh! I don't know if I should be saying this, but you're making me tingle down there.

That made you listen, didn't it.

Do you want me to show you? Hmmm...? Yes, but maybe we should set him free first. Just a button and a zipper...

Ooh! Who's a big boy then! Very nice. I'm not going to touch you yet, I think we need to be careful, I'm sure that's a little precum isn't it? Just checking that we're definitely alone. Yep, the coast is clear. I'll just ease my panties off. Take a good look, darling.

Yes, it's beautiful I know. Do you know what I really want to do? I want to get my fingers wet and rub the juice into your cock, would you like that? You don't have to answer, I know. I could just finger myself so much right now, but we're here for you aren't we? Next time I might let you watch me play with myself.

There, just gently to begin with. Slowly and softly. Is that nice, babe? This is such a turn on, a little pussy juice and a little spit, I bet that feels good doesnt it! Shall I go a little faster? No?

Okay I'll just keep wanking you gently. Just glide my fingers along your shaft. Let me know when you're close won't you. Do you know what I would like? It's really naughty. I'd love for you to come in my panties and I'll put them back on and go home with them all wet with your cum. A little quicker now. I'll grip you harder, a little faster.

That's it! Yes, that's it baby! You don't need to hold back. Come for me! Cum in my panties! Oh yes! That's a lot!

Whoa! You're still not done! You needed that didn't you? Have you been saving that for me?

You always come hard? Well, we'll have to do this again. You never know, I might give you a blowjob next time.

Hmmm... that feels kinda yummy.

Okay, honey. Mwah! I'll see you in school tomorrow. Don't be late.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments