Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insomnia

"John’s insomnia is a good thing this time."

4
0 Comments 0
640 Views 640
609 words 609 words

It is an amazing feeling when you finally have itthe opportunity to make love with someone who has been so close for several years. There was so much that Claudia and I already knew about each other. And when someone knows some of your imperfections, it makes the emotions that much deeper and the love that much sweeter. That being said, Claudia knew about my snoring and my insomnia. After she fell asleep, I got up to put on my snore guard, so I could let her sleep peacefully. I also took some medication (for fifty year old men) in case my insomnia wouldn’t let either of us sleep peacefully.

Fortunately for me, I woke up in the middle of the night as usual. I got up, took out my snore guard, and returned to bed. This woke her and she gave me a sweet smile. When I told her about my insomnia and complained about getting older, she laughed. We chatted a little as I got back to bed and she rested her head on my shoulder.

. I began to run my hands through her tight curls as she rubbed my chest. She leaned in and gave a soft and lingering kiss. I returned the kiss, and it went from soft to passionate. She rolled closer in to me and began caressing me down towards my growing cock. I begin to caress her petite and perky breasts. Her nipples hardened as I circled them. She found my cock and slowly stroked it. It was not long before I was fully hard.

Claudia rolled on top of me and guided me inside her wet pussy. We continued our passionate kissing as she moved up and down my shaft. Every movement of her soft wet pussy felt better and better. I still could not believe that I finally had the woman of my dreams in my arms.

ScrewMeBabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScrewMeBabe

She raised up slightly and I was able to take one of her perfect breasts into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and she gave out a sigh. She started moving faster and sat up fully. As she picked up speed I could tell that she was moving towards an orgasm. She moved faster and faster and her breathing started to quicken. She let out a loud moan and began to quiver. As she reached her climax she lowered her body back onto my chest and started kissing me again.

I gave her a short rest then began thrusting. As I continued my pace, Claudia began breathing quickly again. Within minutes she had a second orgasm. She relaxed in my arms and I slowed down.

Claudia rolled off and laid beside me. I kissed her softly and began to caress her beautiful body. We repositioned as I kissed and caressed her until we were in a spooning position. She parted her legs and she invited me to enter her again. I started slowly as I kissed her neck and massaged her breasts. The feeling of her pussy on my coxk begin to intensify and I picked up my pace. As I wrapped one arm around her waist I could feel the tingling begin in my balls. I reached for her perfect ass as the feeling spread. After a few more quick thrusts as I was holding on tightly to Claudia, my balls released their load for the third time.

We were both exausted and completely satisfied . I pulled out of her and we laid in each others arms, our entire bodies relaxed. In no time, we were both asleep. This was by far the best cure for my insomnia.

Published 
Written by Gopherhorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors