Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Back Seat

"Pull over, you've pulled!"

41
11 Comments 11
1.6k Views 1.6k
575 words 575 words

We are in your car. Your right hand is on the wheel but you have your left hand between my legs, groping me through my light summer skirt, except for when you need it to change gear. It's making me horny as hell, as I'm sure you well know. You too, judging by your bulging crotch.

On a secluded country lane, I ask you to pull into a field entrance. You know why without me having to spell it out. I move my seat forward to create some space and get out of the front of the car, wriggle out of my knickers, and lie across the back seat with one leg up against the back seat and the other foot on the floor, lifting my skirt up round my waist to reveal my soaking wet cunt. "Come on then, you've been teasing me for miles, time to make good on the promise," I say.

With only a slight hesitation you move your seat forward, get out, and walk round the front of the car to the open rear door and my wide open legs. You pull your trousers and underwear down to free your already fully hard cock, then you get on top of me and push it into me.

It feels good, but it quickly becomes apparent that it's difficult for you to properly thrust in such a cramped space with your feet hanging out of the door, so you pull out of me, and suggest that it might be better if I go on top instead. You lie down and I climb on to you and guide you into me again, letting out a groan of pleasure as you enter me. I always love how you feel inside me however we fuck, but if I had to choose a favourite position I think me on top would be the one.

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

We start to move together, you thrusting deeply and slowly and me grinding myself onto you, rocking myself back and forth, moaning from the delicious rubbing of my clit against your body and the shivers of ecstasy that pulse up my spine as I ride your cock. I pull up my t-shirt and unfasten my bra, and you roll and pinch my nipples between your fingers, which intensifies the feelings even more. My hand is braced against the side window, the other gripping the driver's seat headrest, as I surf the waves of sensation while looking deep into your eyes. You fuck me so well.

You start to speed up and I lean back and reach down under my skirt to finger my clit. I tell you to fuck me harder, tell you how good it feels, then my words become incoherent gasps as I start to orgasm. As I pulse around your cock you thrust harder and harder into me, then pull out just before you cum so that your spunk spurts onto my leg, some getting on my skirt.

We are still for a moment, panting slightly, your seed running down my inner thigh. I suddenly notice how cramped my right leg is, and spot a tractor trundling along at the far side of the adjacent field, hopefully too far away for its driver to have seen us.

As we get our breath back, you grin at me and say, "Well that was fun, but it's only another few minutes to the hotel, were you not able to wait, Ruby?"

Published 
Written by RubyG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments