Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In here

"Fuck! That's it! Pork me!"

19
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
558 words 558 words

Brianna smiled lightly to herself as she set her phone down and casually went back to chopping vegetables for dinner watching her guests outside as she stood at the kitchen island.

When she saw the shadow from behind her she took a step back and leaned forward a bit bracing herself on the kitchen island.

"You wanting something?" Corban chuckled as he slid Brianna's sundress up her well-defined legs.

"Yes." Brianna smiled arching her back pushing her sexy, well-defined ass out.

"What are you wanting?" Corban chuckled again as he slid Brianna's white lace thing to the side revealing her bald cunt.

"You're big cock in my slutty pussy," Brianna moaned wiggling her sexy tan ass. 

"This big cock?" Corban smiled as he pushed his large, pulsing prick into Brianna's mature wet slit.

"Yessssss!" Brianna moaned in lust between gritted teeth as Corban's hard prick stretched her pussy wide overfilling it.

"Jesus Christ!" Brianna moaned in pleasure as Corban's large prick bottomed out in her stretched out pussy.

"Fuck me! You're fucking tight!" Corban growled as he held Brianna tight for a moment letting her relax a bit.

"Shut up and fuck me. I need your cum." The sexy blonde growled as her woman juices started to flow freely.

Slowly and deliberately Corban rammed the entire thick ten inches into Brianna's, sopping cunt bottoming out with each powerful thrust.

"Jesus, fuck! You big dicked prick. You're destroying my cunt," Brianna cried softly in pleasure as she held the counter tight enjoying the feeling of her younger lover's powerful cock stretching her mature pussy wide as she looked out at her guests laughing and having a good time.

"You fucking love it!" Corban grunted ramming hard into his lover. Not speeding up or slowing down, continual hard, steady, powerful thrusts. Bottoming out on each thrust.

EllyBigBoobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyBigBoobs

"Jesus fuck!  Making me cum!" Brianna grunted hard as an earth-shaking orgasm ripped through her slim, well-defined body.

"Good girl!" Corban moaned as Brianna's juices soaked his large nuts.

"You gotta cum!" Brianna begged needfully.

"You want me to fill that slutty pussy with cum?" Corban chuckled ramming into hard.

"God yes! Fill my slutty pussy with your yummy cum!" Brianna whimpered.

Corban rammed hard, burying his prick as deep as could into his mature lover and then exploded.

"Fuckkkkking christtttt!" Brianna whimpered in pleasure as one hot squirt after another blasted into her coating her cervix and overfilling her stretched out pussy. 

"Fuckkkkkkk!" Corban grunted he held Brianna tight making short hard jabs into his mature lovers overflowing cunt.

Standing and facing her younger lover, with naughty grin, Brianna reached between her legs and scooped up a large gob of there combined juices and licked her hand. 

"God I love that taste," she grinned.

"You are a very naughty woman," Corbin chuckled with a smile.

"Yes, I am. But, you wouldn't want it any other way." Brianna grinned lewdly.

"No, I wouldn't," Corban smiled looking Brianna in the eye.

"Now, go see to the guests. I need to get dinner finished." Brianna grinned giving Corban a peck on the lips. "Oh, stay sober. I'm not finished with you." 

"Yes, mother," Corban smiled swatting Brianna on her sexy bubble butt.

"Anal. Your big cock up my ass. Remember that." Brianna smiled lewdly.

"I like that plan," Corban smiled as he walked out the door.

Published 
Written by farmboy74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments