Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I finally did the Milf next door

"After masturbating over the Milf next door, I finally fuck her!"

25
4 Comments 4
21.6k Views 21.6k
728 words 728 words

The neighbours had moved in about ten years previous to this encounter. The couple had four children aged from baby to late teens, and the mother was a little hottie, somewhat younger than her partner. I initially had eyes for the eldest daughter and we got close, spending time together and even kissed a couple times with some heavy petting. Eventually, the years passed by and I got friendly with the mother, and we would always speak for a few minutes when we saw each other on the street or at the shops.

One day, her now 10-year-old son was being a little shit in the street and I took the opportunity to contact her on Facebook to explain what he'd been doing but really it was a plan just to get her on social media, giving me the ability to talk to her more frequently.

We would send messages back and forth all day long and she confessed to being a lonely housewife as her husband worked away for weeks at a time, and she confided that she was sexually frustrated. At first, I would offer her some genuine words of advice and we even spoke about masturbation and how she should do more of it. This absolutely opened the door and I began to flirt and send innuendos at every opportunity.

One night we were messaging each other when I said to her that I would pop over and give her what she needs. I told her how I wanted to eat her pussy but she didn't believe me. I told her how I'd masturbated for years thinking about her, seeing her sunbathing in the garden and that if she would open the door to me I would come in and eat her pussy then and there.

I gave her some time, but I think she thought I was joking around. It was late and her children were in bed. I texted to say I was popping over. I knocked on the back door and she opened it.

Standing in her dressing gown, she ushered me into the hallway and insisted we were quiet as we tiptoed into the kitchen where I didn't give her time to speak. I held her by her hands and kissed her. Our tongues danced and we began to get wild. My hands roamed all over her and I soon opened her dressing gown to touch her beautiful breasts. I sucked on her erect nipples and my left hand slid down her stomach to her bald pussy that was already wet, and I slid a finger into her as I kissed her on the lips again.

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

I whispered to her that I was going to eat her pussy just as I'd promised and, with that, I dropped to my knees, I dove face first into her hot pussy, I could feel her warmth and taste her sweetness as I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could. I lapped at her pussy, circling her clitoris and sucking her lips. I tongued her as she pulled me by my hair right into her.

She was panting and moaning whilst trying to keep herself quiet and reminding me that her children were just upstairs but that just spurred me on somehow. Eventually, I stood up, and she dove for the buckle on my belt and fumbled it open as she grabbed my solid cock and guided it into her wanting pussy. As I glided into her, she gasped and fell backward knocking some pots over, and they crashed to the floor. We just froze waiting, hoping to not hear anything from upstairs. After we'd paused for as long as I could bear, I guided her downwards and laid her on the floor where we began to make love. I was on top of the milf next door, the woman I'd fantasized about for years, and here I was fucking her on her kitchen floor.

We went at it for a while with me thrusting as deeply into her as I could, and she eventually began to orgasm and this only drove me to cum. I shot strand after strand of hot sticky cum into her deprived milf pussy, and we collapsed into each other as my dick began to shrink. Our sex juices mixed and dripped from her freshly fucked pussy.

 

 

Published 
Written by SecretStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments