Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am a Cuckqean

"There is nothing like drinking my man's cum from another woman's pussy."

48
21 Comments 21
11.6k Views 11.6k
751 words 751 words

I am a Cuckquean. Yep, you read it right; it’s the female version of a cuckold. It means I like to watch my hubby have sex with another woman and in my bed, for me. Specifically, I love watching my man with younger women, preferably in their late teens. We are in our mid-forties.

This all came about by accident when I walked in on him and one of his students a few years back. I had been on my way to a night out with friends but they had canceled at the last minute so instead of having dinner by myself I drove back home where I found Erick fucking this gorgeous blonde. At first, I wanted to walk in and scream and shout at them but while I watched his cock slide in and out of her tight looking pussy I became wet and horny. I watched until he squirted his load onto her boobs and then walked in.

At first, he was shocked but I quickly calmed him down and said it was okay. The girl slunk away during our conversation and was never seen or heard from again. Not that I cared, there were so many others. Erick is a good looking and charming man and he had no problem picking up women and taking them home.

*****

“Honey, are you seeing this?” Erick said from the bed. In front of him knelt a girl named Healy. She was one of our regulars; a hot big busted seventeen-year-old that Erick had met at the gym.

“Yeah, you look so fucking hot. How is she?” I asked from the chair I sat on.

“She is tight, baby, so fucking tight, so much tighter than your flabby old pussy.”

His words made me moist and I squirmed in the chair and leaned forward. He was fucking her hard and her boobs bounced under her. Healy moaned and turned her head to me.

“He is so big inside me, so big and hard,” she moaned.

“Yeah, do you like that?”

“I love it, I want more of him.”

I sat there and watched for a few more moments and then pulled up my short skirt wanting to play with my pussy.

“Stop that, you have to wait until after,” said Erick wagging his finger at me.

I did and he pulled out of Healy.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

She rolled over onto her back and he straddled her chest feeding her his cock which she took greedily in her mouth. Her lips stretched as he pushed inch after inch inside her until she gagged.

“Are you going to come there?” I said, my voice breaking from being so horny.

To answer my question he pulled out and then grabbed her legs under her knees and pushed his dick inside her shaved pussy. She arched her back and closed her eyes as he began to pound her.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck me like that, fuck me hard,” she almost screamed.

Erick began to grunt and then his mouth open and I knew he had emptied his balls inside her. It was my turn.

When he pulled out and moved away I lay down between her legs and began to lick and kiss her soft swollen pussy lips. I could smell Erick’s cock and it was such a turn on. While I licked her, Erick pulled at my hips and I got on my knees so he could enter me from behind.

“Your pussy is too loose so I’ll fuck you in the ass,” he said just before driving his dick inside my anus.

I yelped but didn’t stop licking Healy who was beginning to moan again. I could now taste Erick’s cum that was running out of her and I slurped it up enjoying every drop of it.

Healy put her hands on my head and pushed me harder against her sex and I happily sucked out the last of Erick’s cum as I felt his cock shoot its second load into me.

He pulled out and stepped back letting his cum run out and down my legs. I loved the feeling of it even though it tickled like crazy. As Healy came from my attention she purred like a cat and then relaxed her body.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. The tastes of Erick and Healy mixed in my mouth and I already yearned for the next time she would come over.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments