Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband Watches Young Wife

"My fantasy cums true"

87
18 Comments 18
8.6k Views 8.6k
661 words 661 words

One of my fantasies was coming true - she was getting fucked by a big hard cock and I was sitting there next to her watching every moment of it.

Her pussy gripped his cock as he pounded in and out of her. Her legs were wide open inviting him to give her everything that he had. She pumped up into him squealing with delight. This only added to my pleasure and my cock grew harder and harder in my hand.

We had been married for just over a year and she had never had anyone before we had married. She was still young at just twenty-two years old and she was my dream come true. She was absolutely beautiful. She was five foot four, with shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes, petite with small breasts, and an incredible ass. She was everything that I had been looking for and I wanted to please her in every way that I could. Though I had an above-average cock and we had a wonderful sexual life I still felt that she needed to experience more in her life. So I suggested to her that she should have an experience another man.

At first, she was hesitant, but then warmed up to the idea when I told her that I wouldn't be jealous. I just wanted for her not to feel like she missed out on anything before we got married. And besides that, I wanted to watch her get fucked by another man.

So here we were with her getting her pussy getting pounded and stretched with another man's big cock inside her. I watched as he increased his thrusts bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She reached down and grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper inside her moaning for more. I could tell by his frantic pace that he was about to unload inside her. He arched his back and began to cum inside her.

When she felt his release she also began to orgasm and cried out in pleasure. They were still for a few minutes until he pulled out of her. He quickly got up, dressed, and left.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

She lay there silently, still sweaty from both of their bodies. I got onto the bed with her and asked her if she was okay.

She whispered, “That was fantastic. I want you to make me orgasm again. Will you go down on me and eat my pussy, my wet pussy, my messy pussy and make me orgasm again with your tongue?”

How could I resist? I made my way down between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. I began to lick up all of her juices and the cum he has left inside her. The more I licked the more I swallowed both of their creamy remnants.  

As I licked the more she moaned until she grabbed my head and ground it between her legs. Soon she was climaxing again and moaning louder then I had ever heard her before. As she orgasmed even more of his cream filled my mouth. I swallowed every drop until she grew silent once again.

I moved up her body and positioned my cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. I slid it in with very little resistance. As turned on as I was I knew I wouldn't last long. I started to fuck her as hard and as fast as possible.

I could still feel his cum deep inside her which made her tunnel as slick and wet as I had ever felt before. I slammed into her bringing myself closer and closer to cumming. She began to moan again and I couldn't take it. I looked her in her eyes and rammed into her gushing spurt after spurt. She orgasmed again and I collapsed on top of her.

She whispered into my ear “When can we do this again?”

And I said to her “Anytime you want.”

Published 
Written by AlwaysUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments