Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It Turned To Cuckold.

"My wife and my job Part 1/3"

28
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
785 words 785 words

Author's Notes

"The start of a stronger relationship"

It was now the fourth time that I have had to leave my wife home alone to travel 600km because of my job. The last time I was away for three weeks and this time, my boss was clear that the migration project must be completed even if that will cost me the next month in that shithole. This story is not about my rant for work but the story of how I kept my wife satisfied sexually while being on the other side of the country.

Leah, my beautiful wife - brunette, 5'9", wears 34DD and just turned thirty. She was the best thing that happened to me and we are happily married for four years now.

Fast forward. Leah has always hated me being away for work for weeks at a time. It did not surprise me when she confessed that the primary reason for this is that she does not like vibrators and prefers to be fucked with my real meat. That was hard to believe now that these toys come in all kinds of shapes and sizes and whatnot.

My sexual drive was not strong and besides, I am too busy during the time that I am at work that I do not have the time to think about sex. Not that I am not presented with opportunities to fuck these housewives that work with me.

Today, I had reached the power plant and already Leah had left four voicemails. Three of which telling me how she was needy. I have barely met with anybody in the plant and I've already had to take time out to have phone sex with my wife.

It's taken some lengthy thoughts but I have concluded the best way to focus on work was to make sure my wife was satisfied sexually and it hit me! I just need someone to fuck her to let me focus on working. I had made my peace with this very easily because I love her and I know she loves me and nobody can come in between. I trusted her to fuck other men but still belong to me - there I said it!

Now I had to plan everything because I cannot just tell her to go fuck someone. After a thirteen-hour shift, I reached the hotel and called her. I went on to narrate to her a made-up story on how one of my co-worker's wife was cheating on him and that he was fine with it as he understood that his wife has needs when he was away for days. Leah listened and did not say anything.

MadissonJackso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonJackso

I jokingly asked, "Baby, are you fucking someone too when I'm not there?" To which she was furious and lashed out at me on how I can think of something like this about her. I cut through her rant saying, "If you are getting fucked by someone, that would help me a lot you know?"

There was complete silence on the phone. After a long minute, she whispered, "How?"

That was my cue! My wife gave it a thought! She gave thought to the possibility of sitting on another man's cock with my ring on her finger. I replied, taking the conversation in a direction that I did not anticipate, "I would like to know that you are satisfied even when I am busy at work." I went on to escalate the discussion by asking, "Who do you have in mind?"

Leah blurted, " Derek! Or James! Or... Or Mr Laurent!"

I was in awe, thinking my wife had this thing already planned. We were now actually talking about who do we choose to fuck her when I am not there or maybe all three takes turn each week! We ended the conversation after agreeing to give the first shot to Derek - the neighbour's son who regularly mows the lawn at my place.

I spent the rest of the night thinking of scenarios for my wife to get Derek to fuck her tomorrow. When I woke up the next morning, I received a text from my wife. "Morning love, I know exactly how to get Derek to fuck me."

Without thinking, impulsively I replied, "Give me all the details afterward!"

I spent the whole day without a single text from Leah. The thought of thinking my wife has a cock inside of her right now was turning me on - I could not believe it. The moment I got home, I called her and learned that she backed out, she did not have the guts to get Derek to fuck her.

I was angry. I got furious that my wife could not get another man to fuck her!

Published 
Written by Hilde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments