Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Cumwalk

"Just a bit of fun"

29
15 Comments 15
11.2k Views 11.2k
955 words 955 words

“Sorry. I had something in my mouth.”

“What was it?”

“What?”

“That you had in your mouth. Tell me.”

My wife giggles on the other end of the phone. “I think you know.”

“Tell me.”

Karen breathes in. “A big hard cock. I had a big hard cock in my mouth.” She says it with real relish.

My own big hard cock twitches in my hand. “Put it back.”

“What’s that, darling?”

“Put that big hard cock back in your mouth. Let me hear you suck on it.”

My wife giggles again. “Mmmm!” she exclaims, then I hear a loud slurp.

“Loving it, aren’t you? Sucking on a stranger’s cock, like that?”

“M-hm!” There’s another loud slurp. Again my cock twitches in my hand.

“Dirty slut!” I say, moving my hand, stimulating my shaft, envisaging my wife’s lips clamped round that other cock.

Karen giggles. “It’s so big and hard,” she tells me. “Mmmmmm!” There’s a pause during which I manage to catch audible evidence of the man’s pleasure in the background. “It’s so yummy!”

“Suck on it!” I urge. “Go deep.”

I sit, phone pressed up against my ear, wanking my stiff cock as the sound of frothing saliva filters through to me. Then my wife’s voice returns. “It’s so big!” she giggles. “I don’t just want it in my mouth.”

The man’s voice can easily be made out in the background. “Then get your knickers off, babe, and bend over.”

Pre-cum spills out of the little slit in my helmet and I release my cock, anxious not to waste any more. I hear Karen giggle, then a slight rustle. She doesn’t speak, but the squeal of delight is loud and tells me she’s being penetrated. Then there’s a gasp, a lot of panting and heavy breathing. Then Karen cries out, “Oh yes! Harder! Harder!”

A loud squeal endangers my eardrum. I move the phone away from my ear. She pants and moans, then cries, “Oh your big cock feels so good fucking me!” There are more moans and gasps, both hers and his.

“Fuck, lady, you are one hot shag!” I hear the man say.

“Tell him to cum on your face,” I urge. “I want to hear you beg for it.”

There’s more strained panting, then Karen gasps, “Your cock’s so fucking big. I bet you’ve got a huge load of spunk just waiting to erupt!”

“You bet, lady.” The man’s voice.

After more panting. Karen giggles. “I want all of your hot spunk all over my face!”

“Whatever you say, lady. Turn around!”

“Beg for it,” I urge as my cock strains.

SnezhanaRels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnezhanaRels

“Go on, beg for it!”

Karen giggles. “Do it!” she gasps. “Cum on my face! Cum all over my face! I want your hot cum on my face!”

“Dirty cumslut,” I tell her as I rise and walk across the room.

“Yes!” Karen breathes. “I’m a dirty cumslut! Give it to me! Give me all of your hot cum all over my face!”

The man grunts and bellows.

Karen squeals. “Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Yeah, I’m loving it! All that hot cum! Mmmmm! I’m loving it!”

I wait until the man grunts actual words, “Oh babe!”

“Now, get back here right now,” I say. “No cleaning off.”

“What?”

I can hear that Karen is astounded, and I’m glad to hear it. She wasn’t expecting this.

“You heard me. Get back here on the double.”

There’s a pause, then Karen gives a little giggle. “You filthy man.”

“Just do it.”

Another pause. “Alright, I’ll be right with you.”

Then it goes quiet. She’s cut the call.

I open the door to the hotel room and stand in the doorway, looking down the corridor. In next to no time Karen appears, peering out from six doors down.

She emerges into the hallway, looking surprisingly respectable in a white knee length dress giving but a hint of bosom, but my cock twitches again at the thought that she has semen clinging to her face, even if I can’t see it at this distance. She walks swiftly towards me down the hall.

Then she turns her face to the wall. A couple have just rounded a corner into the hallway. They look at her as they pass, but no words are exchanged. I wait, enthralled, my cock stiff and hard in my trousers. The mere thought that the strangers may have seen my wife in that state is stratospherically arousing.

As Karen comes closer I can make out the blobs of semen on her face, lingering evidence of her brief tryst with a stranger. So much sperm, large ropes of the stuff clinging to her nose and cheeks, a film of the stuff on her lips. Then she’s in front of me.

“Did they see?” I ask. I can hear my own breathlessness.

“You wicked man!” Karen says. “That was so embarrassing!” She pauses, a glint in her eye, “And also very hot.”

I pull her inside. “Very hot,” I agree.

“Shit!” Karen exclaims suddenly. “I left my knickers in that man’s room!”

“You’re just making an excuse to go back there,” I say.

“No!” Karen says. “I really did forget… ”

“Then you’ll have to go back and get them.” I pause. “But first you’re going to get down on your knees and let me add to that mess on your face. And no cleaning yourself off before you return.”

“But, darling, it’s so embarrassing,” Karen says.

She pauses. “But you do have the best ideas!”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments