Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Priapus Desk

"Sally loves benting over his desk."

30
13 Comments 13
1.2k Views 1.2k
646 words 646 words

Author's Notes

"This can be enjoyed as a stand alone story or a continuation of my Lustful Memories Of Gwen series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This chapter has Sally continue to awaken her lust with Roman"

Sally smiles as she turns into Roman's office parking garage. She is still a little nervous that Jonathan, her husband could catch her. But fuck, she needs these sexual meetings. After two weeks of going daily to Roman's office, now she can't wait to bend over his desk to be spanked, fucked, or hopefully both. What a slut I've become she thinks to herself.

This afternoon, he wishes to spank her before enjoying the pleasures of her sweet married pussy. The spanking always makes Sally soaking wet, especially when he rubs her rosy cheeks after each slap, just to return and spank her arse all over again. His touch always makes her pussy lips slippery. She has learned to help him by spreading them apart and waiting for his inspection. With an animalistic grunt, using two fingers he slips knuckles deep into her cunt.

As he sucks her sweet juices off his fingers, he realizes what he has turned her into. He grabs Sally's face and looks deeply into her pleading watery eyes. Roman's face is so close to her, she wants to lean up for a kiss but she knows better.

He isn't finished with her yet.

He lets go of her face and stares down at her trembling body. He pushes her face onto his oak desk. Her eyes focus on his statue of Priapus. He begins spanking her again, but this time harder, and more unpredictably. Her whimpers turn into low moans.

Then out of nowhere, Sally feels a hot rush of electricity shoots through her, as pleasure overcomes her body. His gift of her first orgasm. He pushes his face between her trembling cheeks and licks up into her cunt. He grabs her violet panties off the floor and stuffs her face to control her moans. His tongue feels amazing to her against her wet, puffy lips. She wants to scream his name. But again, she knows better. Her emerald eyes bulge as his teeth nip her clit giving her a second orgasm that overwhelms her.

KellyJezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyJezz

He continues to hold her steady with his left hand, as he lines up his thick cock with her waiting pussy. On his first stroke, he goes deep into her married cunt. Sally's meows turn to grunts with every thrust of his cock into her. She can feel his ball sack slapping her arse as he bottoms out. His next thrust pushes

past her cervix. Sally nearly passes out feeling his cock vibrate deeper than any other cock that has ever been inside her.

Using his finger and thumb with rotating pressure over her slick clit.

"Cum for me, Sally," Roman whispers as his first ropes of hot cum flood her pussy. As if on command, Sally screams, "FUUUCK," as her third orgasm crashes over her.

Sally's vision slowly returns after the hardest orgasm of her life. Still lying on his desk, her eyes lock on the marble statue of Priapus. With a weak finger, she traces the erect member as she feels his cum slowly start to drip out of her stretched, used, married pussy.

He helps Sally to stand and gives her a couple of tissues to clean up. She notices Roman's cock is still harder and longer than her husband's dick, even after fucking her for the last thirty minutes.

As she straightens her dress, he tells her, "Your panties are my trophy and your pussy needs to air out on your ride home."

He walks her to his door, and with a laugh, Roman tells Sally, "Don't wear any panties or bra on your next visit."

Sally leaves him still with his semi-hard cock hanging out as she closes his door.

Sally lets out a sigh as she walks past the other offices to get to the elevator bank.

Luckily, there is no one to see Sally do her walk of shame.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments