Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden Desire

"When her want turns into his desires..."

8
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
543 words 543 words
We walk through the door to your house and I feel as though my body is about to explode. I can't help myself. I want you now and I want you here, right in the walkway to the living room.

You stop to slide your shoes off and I know it's my chance. I walk closer to you and begin kissing you, pushing you against the door. A million thoughts race through my mind, but the main one is all I am able to focus on.

Slowly sliding my hands down your body, I find the button to your pants and begin unbuttoning your pants. Dropping to my knees, I start unzipping them, running my mouth over your underwear and caressing your cock through them.

My hands run up your legs and my nails gently scratch the inside of your thighs, stopping just briefly enough to let my tongue trace the red marks left by my nails.

My fingers run along the under side of the top seam to your underwear, slightly teasing you. I fold them down and slide your underwear down to your ankles.

Looking up at you, with my bright green eyes, my mouth fully engulfs your semi erect cock. I can feel it growing as it inches further down my throat. You reach out to grab my head and I pin your wrists to the door, sliding my mouth back and forth on your growing shaft.

My eyes begin to water as your cock is now fully erect and teasing the back of my throat with each stroke. Your hips are thrusting towards my face and I can't help but cup your balls in my right hand.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I need to squeeze them and milk them for my own satisfaction.

My left hand reaches around you and begins squeezing your ass. Slowly parting your cheeks, I reach between your legs and lubricate my fingers from your sloppy blow job and slowly push a finger inside your ass. I can feel you tense up but you don't stop me.

My pussy aches and creams at the thought of tasting your cum. My mouth pushes harder against you until my lips are pressing against your pubic bone. My fingers form around your balls like a cock ring as my others slide in and out of your tight ass.

Looking up at you, my eyes begging to water and scream out for you to cum. Cum for me. Cum down my throat. Make me feel like I'm a good little girl and worthy of your cum.

You look down at me and grab a handful of my hair. You start fucking my face harder than before. I look away, but you tell me to look at you and not turn away. My eyes are watering so much you are becoming a blur. I'm so turned on that I can feel my pussy leaking and the juices starting to trickle down my legs.

You ask me if I'm ready for your cum and I nod my head yes. I start to taste you. You pull out before you finish and squirt yourself all over my face; a desire you have had for quite a while. To my amazement you aren't ready to be finished...
Published 
Written by InsatiableLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments