Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Request

9
6 Comments 6
979 Views 979
469 words 469 words

Author's Notes

"The lovers will meet again in Dark Fantasy."

It began as it often does on Lush. There were a few comments in chat to one another. The conversations soon got more personal. Intimacy grew between them, and they decided to take the next step.

He traveled far to meet her near her home. When they met at the pub, there was an instant physical attraction. She looked so beautiful. He was so gentle, so compassionate with her, that there was an electric aura around them. They talked about everything; music, books, movies, life in general. The discussion then turned to the future and the desire to consummate their lusts.

She then had a request. She looked at him and said, "I want to be kept, owned, possessed. I desire to be used and abused. I desperately need to be dominated. Can you do that for me?"

He looked deeply into her eyes. They were pleading with him. He thought for a few moments. "Before you can know submission, you must first understand love," he replied. He took her hand and led her to the door. They walked along, arm in arm. He took her to his hotel, and gently he laid her on the bed and removed her clothing seductively.

She saw the passion on his face. He started worshiping her body, exploring every square inch of her skin. Slowly he disrobed himself as well. His warm kisses started at her shoulder, on to her neck and then her lips which started a fire of passion in her loins. As their bodies came together, merging into one, the building inferno erupted between them.

A few happy hours later, they fall asleep in each other’s arms. When he woke from his slumber, he slipped his head down between her thighs and began kissing her nether regions to awaken her as well. She squirmed as she became aware. Her mind realized what was happening only after her body started to respond. Once again, they became consumed in making love to one another.

In the afterglow, he asksed, "Do you feel loved now?" The smile on her face and the look in her eyes was all the answer he needed.

They snuggled in the warmth, savoring the moment. When the time came for her to depart, he asked the question that was on his heart.

"Before I ask this, I want you to consider carefully. I don't want the answer now. Do you still need to be owned? Be cautious of what you want. If you decide that the answer is yes, follow the instructions in this envelope. I will be waiting Friday evening for your response. There will be no way to return to your current life if you come to me then."

With that, he let her leave, hoping beyond hope that she would indeed need him.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mellobugler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments