Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Out A Friend In Need

"Bottle of wine and a fun night"

17
3 Comments 3
799 Views 799
890 words 890 words

I have been married for about ten years. I met Kim when she married an acquaintance of mine named Eddie several years ago. They have two kids, but her husband isn't home much because of his job. I only saw Kim a few times a year at social gatherings but we became closer a few months ago when she invited me to join a group chat that she created. I noticed that she was laughing at my jokes and although I had always found her attractive, this increased my interest in her.

Kim is a brunette with a medium sized body and a nice smile. She has a little bit of a naughty look, although more so when she wears glasses. I never thought there was any possibility of Kim and I getting together because of our own circumstances, but that changed one day when she texted me out of the blue letting me know that she needed to talk. We had never spoken on the phone and rarely texted 1 on 1 so I asked her if she wanted me to call her but she said "No, I would like to see you in person."

I said, "What about Eddie?"

"Don't worry, he's out of town and the kids are with my mom. Do you want to come over?" A rush of adrenaline came over me and after I said yes we made plans to meet up on the following Saturday night. Kim's house is only 20 minutes away from me so distance wasn't an issue. I would have driven a lot farther if I had to.

I showed up to Kim's house dressed casually in a polo and jeans. I brought a bottle of wine with me. When she opened the door I was surprised to see that she was only wearing a long white t shirt which was above her knees. I thought she was wearing some type of short shorts underneath, but it quickly became obvious that I was wrong after seeing the lining under her shirt, not that I was upset. Her medium length brown hair was in a ponytail and she had light makeup on.

We flirted in her kitchen as we opened the bottle of wine and poured each other a glass. We went to her couch in the family room and she half dimmed the lights. She sat with her legs crossed as her shirt crept up her luscious lightly tanned thighs. After some small talk she mentioned that she was unhappy in her marriage. I had also been in the same situation, which I think surprised her. We bonded over this discussion as we sipped our wine.

A little while later I got up to refill her wine glass. When I came back to the room her feet were perched on the edge of the couch with her legs mostly closed, but I managed to catch a good glimpse of her light blue panties. I felt some movement in my jeans. When it was time to re-fill my glass I went to the kitchen and when I came back Kim's legs were a little wider and although she pushed her shirt down I still got a good enough glimpse which made my body a lot warmer. I wasn't sure if she was doing this on purpose but I felt like it was time to find out.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

After I gave her a few words of encouragement, our soft eyes gazed at each other and we started kissing. A burst of electricity ran through my body when our tongues met. I played with Kim's tits through her shirt and after she sat on my lap I got my hands up her shirt caressing her panties before working my way up. She used her hands to caress my body, mostly using her fingertips. Her moaning was getting louder and her playfulness increased. Then she whispered, "I want to suck your dick."

Kim motioned for me to stand at the edge of her couch. She rolled onto her stomach and unzipped my jeans in the same motion. She put her hands up my shirt rubbing my flat stomach. Her shirt rode up the back of her legs as she leaned forward. She put her hands up my boxers and I got super hard. My cock was waiting to be free and in her mouth. After a few seconds she pulled my boxers down and took me in. Kim placed her hands on my ass cheeks and lightly squeezed them as my cock slowly moved back and forth between her lips. She occasionally stopped at the tip to kiss it.

Kim's shirt half exposed her hot panties. As I was admiring her ass, she turned around and was now on her back. She moved forward and her head was hanging over the couch. I got the impression that she's done this before. Her hands were behind her head as she grabbed my cock and face fucked me upside down, fully exposing her panties. She stroked my cock with both of her hands and sucked it until I exploded deep inside her mouth.

After we cleaned up we snuggled up on her couch and watched some TV for the next thirty minutes. We have seen each other a few times since then. I'll share another story in the near future.

Published 
Written by Spector5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments