Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heavy Petting

"Two teens have fun in the local swimming pool"

16
10 Comments 10
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I was standing on the ledge with my back to the wall in the deep-end of the swimming pool. She swam toward me gracefully and grabbed the rail behind me.

“You’re my captive,” she said playfully, “And I won’t let you go.”

She smiled, pulling herself toward me and bouncing her breasts lightly against my chest. I looked down as she did so, watching her ample ripe mounds of flesh in the tiniest of yellow bikini tops bobbing in the water. She kissed me gently on the lips, and then pushed back a bit, still holding onto the rail with one hand.

I loved the girl already, even though this was only our second day together. I was the happiest eighteen year-old on earth. She was a year younger, but already a fully developed woman with a curvy body, a flat stomach, and lovely long slender legs. I looked into her gorgeous dark brown eyes, hoping that she felt the same way about me.

“What are you doing?” I whispered as I felt her hand slip inside my swimming trunks.

I looked around to check if anybody was watching us, but aside from a few other people at the far end of the pool, we were pretty much alone. The lifeguard was too far away to notice us; at least what was going on underwater.

“I’m making you hard,” she whispered in my ear.

She certainly was making me hard, especially when she pulled my shaft right out to stroke it. I say I loved her already, but to be honest she scared me a little with her sexual audacity. The previous day she had taken my hand and pulled it under her skirt and between her thighs, asking me to feel how wet I made her. We were in a crowded café at the time and I think a couple of old men from an adjoining table had seen what was going on by the way they smiled at her when we left.

“Just act like we’re talking,” she said, “Nobody will know.”

She grabbed my balls and fondled them, smiling as I tried to look like nothing was going on. She pulled close and kissed me again as she played, stroking my now fully extended shaft. If it got any bigger it would have exploded.

“Don’t I get touched?” she asked with fake coyness, “If I take my other hand away, I’ll drown.”

“I would never let you drown,” I responded with fake chivalry.

I touched her pussy through the material of her bikini bottom. I loved the tender fleshy feel.

“You can slip a finger inside,” she urged.

Just at that moment, the lifeguard came along and told us off. Neither of us had seen him coming.

“No heavy petting, guys!” he warned us sternly, and then walked off.

Laura, my girlfriend, swam away while I did my best to put my throbbing erection back into my trunks. A couple of minutes later everything was back to normal.

“Let’s get out of here,” said Laura, “I’ve had enough.”

We got out of the pool, and just as we were about to split up to go into the changing room’s she grabbed my hand and followed me into the men’s side.

“Quick, in here!” she exclaimed, leading me into the first available cabin.

She could hardly stop giggling about what had happened, mimicking the lifeguard.

“No heavy petting guys!” she said in a deep voice, having to suppress her laughter.

She stood up on the bench facing me and undid the side-ties on her bikini bottom, revealing her delicious shaved slit of a pussy.

“Lick me, please,” she said quietly, “I didn’t get any.”

With my face at the height of her pussy, I darted my tongue into her crack.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

She parted her legs slightly to let me get the full effect of running my tongue over her labia, just inside her vagina, and over her clitoris.

“Fuck, this is good!” she moaned, “Lick me hard.”

By then I was practically eating her pussy, my lips kissing her labia and my tongue frantically exploring her.

“Lick my clitty!” she moaned.

Within a few seconds of doing so, she held onto the side wall of the cabin and shuddered as she came. She could hardly stand from the excitement, and I had to hold her hand for her to step down off the bench.

“Wow!” she said, “That was awesome!”

She tugged at the front of my trunks and told me to take them off while she slipped off her bikini top. She then knelt down on a towel and started gobbling my cock, pushing her mouth down hard and then sucking slowly as she withdrew. She teased the rim of my knob with her tongue until I had to pull away. As much as I would have liked to give her a full load of cream in her mouth, I wanted to fuck her.

She stood up on her tiptoes while I bent down slightly, and slid the tip of my rod inside her tight pussy. Within a few strokes I was fully inside her. She grabbed my shoulders, pulled herself up and slung her legs around my waist.

“Hmm, this is nice,” she said as she bobbed up and down on my dick, “I can feel you’re so big.”

I held her tightly and kissed her while our sexes glided together rhythmically, her juices lubricating my shaft.

“Oh my god, I’m coming!” she cried, banging the cabin door with her fist.

I felt her tummy contracting, and then her pussy getting even tighter. That set my balls pumping furiously. I squirted several jets of cum inside her while kissing her, watching the tears streaming from her eyes.

“Fuck that was crazy!” she said, her feet now firmly back on the ground.

There was a sharp knock on the cabin door.

“Okay, guys. Get out of here and don’t come back!”

Laura looked at me and giggled.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments