Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl With Rake

"'When the cat's away...'"

11
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Although it was the wife who had actually purchased the winning Lottery ticket, the jubilant Hewitts decided to divide their winnings two thirds and one third. “Anyway, what on earth am I going to do with £80-million?” she asked.

“Well, you’ve often talked about visiting your sister in Australia. And since you’ve never seen your two nephews, what better time could there be?” Tony asked.

Later that morning, Dawn returned from visiting their local travel agents. “All fixed!” she said, triumphantly dumping a thick folder onto the kitchen table. “Out via Singapore, back via Tokyo. First-class both ways.” She brought them both mugs of coffee.

“So, what’ll you do with yourself while I’m away? You do realise it’s a five-week trip I’ve just booked?”

He shrugged. “Oh, I’ll survive.”

“On your own? Shopping, cooking, cleaning this house? To say nothing of that half-acre of wilderness out the back! You’ll need to hire some help, Tony!”

“You’re probably right,” her husband grudgingly agreed.

“Why not put an advert in the local newspaper?”

In his office later that morning, Tony listed some of the part-time jobs he needed help with. There were four: cleaning, cooking, decorating and gardening. He decided to place the adverts separately, using anonymous box numbers so that he wouldn’t be troubled by nuisance text messages or emails. The ads were due to appear in the local paper the day after Dawn’s departure for Australia.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tony Hewitt was certainly not disappointed by the response. ‘The power of advertising!’ he mused to himself as he shuffled through nearly fifty job applications. The largest batch related to his search for a part-time gardener – fourteen in all. Most sounded like seasoned men-of-the-soil, with some enclosing leaflets listing their horticultural expertise.

But only one enclosed a photograph. Almost certainly a ‘selfie’, it showed a petite young woman – probably Asian and certainly no more than twenty-five years old – standing smiling on grass, holding a lawn rake at her side. Apart from her wooden gardening clogs, all she had on was a wide-brimmed Panama sunhat.

She had beautiful small breasts and a trim waist. An all-over suntan indicated that she did her gardening in the buff. And there, snuggling neatly between her slender thighs, a narrow Brazilian ‘landing strip’ marked the inviting entrance to her vagina. The letter was signed ‘Kim’. The aspiring cleaners and cooks would have to wait. Tony wanted a naked gardener!

He rang the mobile number which Kim had thoughtfully provided, but it was switched to ‘voice mail’. He left a courteous but business-like message, asking her to call him. She replied within three minutes.

“If you like, Mr Hewitt, I could call round this afternoon for a chat to see how big your… garden is.” He found the pause before she pronounced the word ‘garden’ very arousing.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“I’d like that very much, Kim. Shall we say about 3 o’clock, then you could stay for some tea, after I’ve shown you my… garden.” She didn’t attempt to disguise her giggle to his repeated double entendre.

Time hung heavily that morning as Tony nervously awaited Kim’s arrival. How would she be dressed, he wondered? Surely, she wouldn’t arrive naked? At precisely 3 o’clock his question was answered when he heard the door chimes and hurried to the front door.

Although she was fully dressed, he wasn’t disappointed. A faded pair of tight-fitting blue denim overalls encased her diminutive frame, with her gardening clogs replaced by pink trainers. She wore the same straw hat and gave him a lovely smile. “Hi, I’m Kim, Mr Hewitt.”

“Pleased to meet you,” he stammered nervously. "Do come inside. And call me ‘Tony.’”

He walked her through to the kitchen and out into the back garden. “I’m sorry it’s in such a mess. My wife is away in Australia and I’m afraid I’ve got a bit behind with all the domestic chores.”

Tipping her Panama hat onto the back of her head and placing her hands on her hips, she surveyed the overgrown garden. “I think we really need to get started as soon as possible, Tony.” Payment terms and hours were agreed and he showed her his state-of-the-art motor mower. Wednesday was their chosen day. Kim’s new employer suggested a short tea break before she began work.

“I was wondering,” Tony began hesitantly, “what you’ll be wearing when you cut the grass. It’s just that you looked so fetching in that picture you sent me.”

She gave a mischievous smile as she finished her tea. “… and you’d like to watch me doing it in the buff?”

“Very much so!”

She flipped the two brass clips of her overalls’ bib-top, allowing it to flop forwards to reveal her exquisite breasts. She ran the palms of her hands across her nipples. “How’s that?” she asked with a grin.

“Delightful!”

“Now it’s your turn. I’ve shown you my little titties. Now show me what’s inside those shorts that you keep stroking under the table.”

Topless, she moved around to his side of the table. She brushed a firm nipple across one of his cheeks, simultaneously reaching down to slide his fly zip open. “Shall I do it for you?” she whispered. He nodded as he felt her hand clasp his cock and carefully bring it out for her inspection. “Oh my! What HAVE we got here, Mr Hewitt? You naughty old man! And SO big! Well, before your naked gardener goes outside to cut the grass, I really think she needs to sit on your lap for a while!”

In one dexterous movement, Kim slipped out of her overalls, pirouetted around and slowly lowered herself onto Tony Hewitt’s erect penis. There was a delightful ‘squishing’ noise as it entered her, before, with great enthusiasm, she enthusiastically rode him to a wonderful orgasm in reverse cowgirl mode.

"We MUST do this every Wednesday before I cut the grass!” she whispered.

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments