Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Fruit

"Sensual Lesbian Love"

67
104 Comments 104
6.0k Views 6.0k
673 words 673 words

The love of my life was sleeping. As she lay there on my bed, I thought she seemed good enough to eat. Naughtily, I took, and sprinkled some sugar on her slightly curved tummy. Looking down at the sexy, rosy glow on her naked body, I wanted to touch gently between her thighs, as was my own, so wet from excitement and anticipation. Instead, I refrained from the thought of wanting to touch my love and myself.

But, I went into the kitchen to get a bowl of strawberries and place it by the side of the bed. I took the biggest one, and I gently swirled it around her belly to help her wake full of desire. With the sugar sprinkled I took it and brought it to her lips for a taste. She bit, and moaned, enjoying both the flavour, and the moment.

Seeing her arousal, and scenting it, I rubbed the half-eaten berry over her erect nipples. I leaned forward, taking each in turn into my mouth, to suck the sweet juices from her swollen nubs.

I kissed her, she responded passionately, as I slipped two fingers into her warmth.

Dunking another strawberry in the sugar, and taking a morsel for myself, I offered her another bite, while teasing her by slowly moving my fingers in and out of her lips. Hearing her moan and beg me to move faster, instead, I took them out, and replaced them with a strawberry. I twirled it around, mixing it with her own sweet juices. I took a bite and savoured the mixture of her sweet love juice and the fruit.

Seeing the sugar and juice mixture all over her flat tummy it all looked too good to resist, so I slowly began to lick it off, caressing it with my tongue. My tongue and lips nibbled her skin, my fingers reached and started to massage her beautiful breasts. Teasing her nipples with my thumbs, I moved up her body, kissing and nibbling and tasting her soft lips. I broke our kiss, as my right-hand stayed upon her breasts, the other moving between her thighs.

PinkkCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkkCherry

My thumb found her clit, as my fingers teased her glistening labia. She softly moaned into my mouth, as I slowly slid my fingers into her wet bliss. I moved them fast, then slow. Soon she writhed desperately for release. I stroked her G-spot, as my thumb pressed hard on her clit. I made small hard circles on her button, with my thumb, and I sensed she was getting close. She was gasping, riding my hand.

As I looked up, I loved the look of ecstasy on her sweet face, as her orgasm started to take her. We kissed passionately, my tongue dancing with hers. As I continued teasing her sensitive clit, she rode out her orgasm, shaking beneath me.

Her pussy felt soft and creamy. Desiring to taste the full blossom of her sweetness, I kissed her swelling mound, and softly ran my tongue down from top to bottom, then up over her clit, kissing it. I took it into my mouth, and gently started to hum and suck. I teased her hard nipples by softly stretching and twisting. My fingers and hands massaged her beautiful breasts.

I started blowing lightly on her clit and sensed another orgasm begin to build. My tongue pushed inside, teasing her inner walls. She moaned my name, as she flooded my mouth. Releasing her clit and her breasts, I moved up to rest my head on her tummy, kissing it softly. As her breathing slowly returned to normal, I breathed a sigh of relief, and asked if my girl was still hungry?

She looked at me, her cheeks wet and flushed. She said she hungered for one thing alone. She called me lover, as I claimed her for my own.

And as I look upon her hungry gaze, the thought comes again. I start for the kitchen, wondering if raspberries will do? I am looking forward to the experiment (or taste).  

Published 
Written by taylor_anne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments