Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Times

"There’s always a first time for everyone."

13
11 Comments 11
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I slipped my pants off and let them drop to the floor before sitting casually in the chair opposite the bed. Jennifer and Dave were already at it. She was on all fours presenting her bottom to the whole world and her shaved pussy was winking at me from between her thighs. She had a lovely upturned bottom. Dave was on his back; his cock engulfed in her warm mouth. My hand came upon my cock and I started to stroke as I watched them perform.

They were both married, but not to each other. As was I but not to her. It was a strange setup.

As my cock became fully erect, I started to contemplate what I would do first. Would I spank her bottom hard as she blew Dave, or would I just slip my cock into her already wet pussy? She wasn’t my initial goal though – he was!

I stood up and I have to say I was amazed at her energy for swallowing cock. Dave’s hands were now upon her head; helping her to take more with each thrust of his loins. I walked up to her and waited for her to reach the top of her stroke, then I smacked her bottom hard. I heard a muffled yelp come from her mouth. I never waited for her to look at me and just slipped my cock straight into her wet cunt. Fucking her was just a warm-up event. I let my cock sink into her four maybe five times. She pushed back each time; eventually pulling her mouth off his cock to moan and groan in pleasure.

I pulled out of her and crawled onto the bed beside her, looking at her intently as she gobbled the head of his cock. I didn’t need to say anything; she knew. She prised her mouth from his cock for the last time and handed it to me. Before grasping it, I let my mouth roll over the top and savoured the pre-cum. Then I took it in my fist for a quick suck.

“Go on, sit on his face,” I told Jennifer, nodding my head in Dave’s direction. She obediently complied and started to crawl over Dave’s body, positioning her pussy directly above his mouth and lowering herself onto his tongue.

Sucking Dave's cock wouldn’t be my first time. I have done it before, but taking his load into my mouth would be and I wanted it so badly. I started to bounce my head on his cock, doing all those things Jennifer was doing earlier. Sucking his head, taking his length as far down my throat as I could, cupping and massaging his balls and rolling my tongue over him. I started to pull at the base of his cock.

Luckily for me, his hands were busy on her big breasts and bottom. I could hear her moaning loudly and knew that Dave was concentrating on her clit. She wasn’t exactly a quiet lover and her constant verbal outpour did nothing to dampen my ardour. I sucked on Dave’s cock like a pro. I could feel him respond. I could feel his balls swell and the length of his cock pulse and shake, getting hotter with each movement. I pumped his length with my fist. I waited with my lips covering his bulbous head. Praying for him spurt in my mouth. I so much wanted this and have wanted it for so many years.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Jennifer came hard on his tongue. The bed shook and I figured she had thrust her hands down to his head and was busy pulling it into her cunt. I could see her bottom thrusting in the direction of his mouth and her words were downright filthy.

I sucked harder, fisted his cock with more urgency and before I knew it, I could feel warm spunk shoot into my mouth. I gathered as much as I could before swallowing hard. It was my first time. My first load of spunk and it felt truly wonderful. I kept pulling on his cock and sucking until every drop was safely between my lips. I raised my head and smiled at Jennifer looking at me over her shoulder.

Weeks earlier Dave would have been horrified at being blown by a bloke. But between Jennifer and I, we convinced him it would be good for him to experience it and besides, Jennifer threatened to never have sex with him again if he didn’t. It was a done and dusted deal from the start. His first time too.

I wiggled my finger at her to come down the bed. She slowly made her way towards me – arse first. When she reached Dave’s cock I simply inserted it into her dripping cunt. She was soaked. She sank on his cock and by the time I raised myself from the bed her breasts were dangling heavily in Dave’s face.

She didn’t waste any time in fucking him back to hardness and I had to stop her energetic movements with a heavy hand on her bottom and with fingers curling onto her pussy. She stopped and I slipped my cock along her slit to coat it in her juices. I stared at her puckered hole; silently waiting for me. I pushed my cock against it and pushed forward. She moaned, groaned but never once denied me entry. When my cock was fully inside her I started to fuck. This was Jennifer’s first time too. She had always wanted to be double fucked and now it was happening.

I can only imagine the pleasure this brought her, the same pleasure that swallowing spunk brought to me and hopefully the same pleasure that Dave had experienced too. It was too early in the day to turn him into a cocksucker but we (Jennifer and I) secretly hoped that one day she could sit in that same hotel room chair and bite seductively at her bottom lip.

Watching...

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments