Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time with a drag queen

"Chavez explores his sexuality."

3
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
836 words 836 words

I met him during the Pride Parade in my city. In fact, at first, I did not even realize that it was a ‘he’. His structure was pretty feminine and he was also dressed in a lot of makeup and wearing a tank top and shorts!

I, a twenty-five-year-old guy, who had been straight as an arrow, suddenly found that I could not look away from him. He noticed that I was checking him out and winked back at me and blew a kiss. I felt a bit embarrassed as my friends were around me and they had seen the entire thing.

“Looks like somebody is thinking about changing teams?” my friend Shirley giggled.

“Yeah, yeah. Big deal... It was just one flying kiss. And he is looking pretty, too... Maybe I got carried away!”

So, towards the end of the parade, I was walking back with my friends, when I bumped into him again.

“Go talk; ask if he wants a drink!” Shirley hissed so I started to walk towards him.

He noticed me and greeted me as, “Hey handsome.”

“Hi! I’m Chavez and I was wondering if I could buy you a drink, if that’s okay with you.”

 He looked at me and smiled and said, “Well I guess I could use something to eat first. I’m Lily by the way!”

He waved goodbye to his friends and we went to a restaurant nearby where we ordered a vegetarian pasta dish since Lily was vegetarian. We got to talking, I came to know that he loved to dress up in makeup and feminine clothes and that he followed some of the drag queens on Ru Paul’s. Since I did not watch that, I had no idea who those people were and when I told him that, he made a scornful face!

So, we hung out together the entire day and afterward, when it was time to go home, I decided to drop him outside his apartment. Before leaving I pulled him by his waist and leaned in for a kiss. We french kissed passionately for quite a while before I left with his phone number.

We texted each other the whole week like crazy high school kids in love and throughout the hectic week, I was only thinking about when I would be seeing him next. He invited me to his house for dinner the coming weekend. So, on Friday after work, I rushed to his place directly after work.

sandrawalton01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sandrawalton01

He opened the door and I could see he was dressed seductively in a sexy nightgown.

“Oh, honey, what took you so long? I was starting to worry you’d forgotten about our date.”

“I got caught up at work... sorry... otherwise I’d have been here earlier.”

“Oh, that’s okay, why don’t you relax on the couch while I bring you a drink.”

A couple of minutes later, he was back with my drink. When I sipped it, I felt it was a fruity something mixed with vodka with several ice cubes! I took several sips and then looked into his eyes. He was sitting beside me and had a crimson red lipstick on. I went in for a kiss and made him sit on my lap and started kissing him passionately.

I opened his nightgown, lay him down on the couch and picked out an ice cube from my glass and started trailing it over his neck, his chest, his nipples and ending at his belly button, where I put it in and went down and began sucking the melting ice cube out of his belly button. After it was done, I trailed up to his chest and started licking his nipples. He loved it which was evident by the sounds emanating from his mouth.

I emptied my glass on his belly button and sucked my drink out of it, giving his belly button a good treatment with my tongue in that process before holding what was left of the ice cube with my mouth and rubbing it over his nipples. I had got a strong erection by then and could no longer control myself.

I unzipped my pants, pulled down his undies and made him sit on my lap and began drilling him with my dick. He was gasping and moaning and with every moan, I increased the speed of my drilling. I loved the feeling of my cock drilling up his tight ass. Then, I pulled out and pulled him down again and made a mess all over his belly.

The fact that he rubbed my cum all over his body made me want to screw him even more. That was the first of our encounters that night, and we proceeded to do that two more times. It was as if we had become two horny college kids who could not keep their hands off each other. I really loved that day so much, it was one of my best sexual experiences to date.

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments