Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Kiss

"Our first intimate touch"

23
19 Comments 19
4.2k Views 4.2k
444 words 444 words

That first kiss often expresses our desires and intimacy, can be sensitive and gentle, or hungry and passionate. Each has its own effect and while some lead to hot intimate sex that is a one time thing, some linger and leave such an everlasting impression., Exciting every nerve ending, leaving every hair on our bodies standing,

I have watched in awe as you are loved by so many so many girls vying for your attention, Then a miracle happened, you said Hi to me. Although just a fleeting moment when we first met. You had touched my very being. But we continued to chat and got to know each other better. Chatting with you and enjoying your company, your intelligence, wit and your undeniable sex appeal. I had often thought of our first kiss. Are you thinking the same thing? What would it be like, your soft lips caressing mine, the first time we hold each other, feeling that warmth, that glow. Our lips part as our tongues touch for the first time and the electricity flows between us.

As I am off in a dreamland I thinking about this. With a jolt, I return to reality, realizing the effect that you have on me. That little tingle, the dampness between my legs, all indicate my attraction to you...

Then one day, we are finally alone, we chat and tease a little as my nervousness shows. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next. Just chatting and laughing, your smile so easy going and I am being drawn into your beautiful eyes. Where my boldness came from, I am still not sure. I lean towards you and taking your face in my hands pull you close as my lips brush so lightly against yours.

Though I had thought and fantasized about this very moment, I realize bow that nothing could have prepared me for how intimate and sensual your touch would be. Closing my eyes and feeling lost in this moment, as your touch excites me and yet is so intimate, so caring and gentle and at the same time arousing. I am brought back to the moment as I feel your tongue part my lips and the electricity shared when finally our tongues touch. So tentative yet exploring, I feel my body on fire.

Pulling you closer, feeling your body mold into mine. To this day, I can’t describe the way you make me feel, each time your lips touch mine. That it led to more, I will not share. As this is an intimacy beyond compare. I have fallen in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

Published 
Written by lynangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments