Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fingerfuck

27
19 Comments 19
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
“Show me.”

She looked at her knees without talking. Her earlier confidence was gone. Sitting on his kitchen chair, she could’ve been a whole other girl.

“Cannot.”

Her accent was less pronounced in short replies. She’d been studying English half her twenty years, but it was only her first week in an English speaking world.

“You can. It’s simple.”

“Not simple.”

Despite the control in his tone, his cock was prickling with heat. After the past few days showing her the campus and city, her presence was swarming him like opium vapors.

She was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt tucked into denim cutoffs that exposed the full length of her porcelain legs. He was on the brink of obsession with their shape and the offhand perfection of her skin.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if she didn’t realize how beautiful she was. Earlier, out with two other girls she’d met at orientation, she’d preened like a strutting show poodle.

She was probably used to being the prettiest girl in the room, but now she was the only girl in the room and the glare of the spotlight was making her sweat.

She pressed her hands between her thighs. The movement only drew attention. His cock pulsed an ooze of precum into his pants and his throat tightened as he thought of licking up the inside of her leg until he was tongue-slapping her pussy.

“Move your hands and open your legs like before.”

She did. Slowly. Every movement distinctly measured as if she were whispering with her body.

As her legs parted, she kept her hands on her knees. The cutoffs were cropped high, and the crotch was barely wider than the impudent puff of her pussy.

“Fuck.” He put his hand over the bulge in front of his pants, then squeezed, grinding his palm against his shaft. Li was still looking down but he knew she was aware of everything.

Leaning against the counter, he undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He pushed everything below his balls and wrapped his hand around his beefy shank. His flesh swelled bigger and harder while he stroked, groaning at the agonizing sight of her open legs. She watched him without raising her head, as if he wouldn’t notice.

“Lift your face and take a good look at what you’ve caused.”

Her face angled upward, lips slightly parted as she gazed at the bone-hard cock in his hand. For all her keen self-awareness, he wondered if she had the slightest concept of the muck puddle she was reducing him to inside.

“Show me.”

“Cannot.” She pouted, but she brought one hand to the crotch of her shorts and pulled it slightly to the side. The very edge of her slit came into view along with a hint of her panties.

“Do you dress like this back home?”

She shook her head. “My father not like.”

“But you’re a young woman now.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

On your own.”

“Father always father.”

“Maybe he’s afraid you’ll give some terrible man a big, nasty hard on.”

She giggled, smiling for the first time since she’d sat on the chair and he told her to spread her legs. She tugged harder at the crotch of her shorts, revealing a thicker slice of the pie.

“Fuck.” He ground his fist harder along his stalk.

She raked a finger up and down her pussy under the fabric. Her eyes closed briefly as she took in a breath. Then Bacon took his own shirt and pants off. Naked, he stepped closer to her chair and kept stroking his distended cock.

“Are you a dirty girl, Li?”

“In my heart,” she nodded.

She took off her T-shirt and then her bra. Her breasts were like inverted teacups, nipples hard and standing thick. She lifted her ass off the chair just high enough to push her shorts down. Then she sat upright and spread her legs. Her mound was hairless as grape skin, tiny slit framed with wet, swollen lips.

He whispered her name in the breathless strain of furious stroking. “Show me what a dirty girl you are.”

Intent eyes on his fist and cock, she reached between her thighs with both hands. She peeled herself open with the left, then started massaging her coral slash with the right. Moans and whimpers passed her lips while her fingers ground hard. Wide sweeps and vicious little circles while he fisted his cock so hard his precum was slicking into lather along his shaft.

“Fingerfuck,” he growled. No breath for another word.

He watched her finger disappear into her hole while the fingers of her left rolled hard over the tiny bud of her clit.

“Another.”

And another finger pushed in with the first. She pumped and strummed while he pounded with a twisting fist.

“Motherfucker motherfucker mother…fucker!

Tremors shot through his body that nearly buckled his knees. Flying jets of spunk spattered her skin. Her eyes clenched shut and her head fell back, her body twitching in muscle-clenching spasms.

“Dirty girl,” she whimpered. Then she lapsed into Mandarin, talking herself back from the brink of their shared madness. When she opened her eyes, she looked surprised to discover the place and condition she was in.

He took her by the hand and guided her to her feet. Her face was slightly damp and flushed. His fingers lingered on her cheek, then he brought his hand down to smear those dollops of cum across her skin.

“Take this as my mark on you, if you choose,” he said. “Come with me now and I’ll wash you. After, we’ll go lie down. We can talk or not. But I’m going to want to kiss you. Everywhere from your lips to your toes. If you’re a dirty girl, I’m going to taste all your dirty places. And the next time I mark you, it’s going to be from inside.”

Published 
Written by Frank_Lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments