Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Estate Sale

"An estate sale turns into a pleasurable sexual encounter"

6
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
943 words 943 words

The car produced a dusty trail as it turned off the main highway onto the unpaved road as Frank followed the handmade estate sign. Frank squinted as the sun was beginning to rise signaling the start of a nice day in Pine River. Frank on a tip from a friend, who said to be ready for a big surprise, had driven three hours from Minneapolis to attend, hoping for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Following another sign, he turned into a long driveway following the windy road not being able to see the house. After five minutes of weaving, he came upon an old house and barn weathered from years of neglect. It was a perfect subject for a photographer.

Frank saw no other cars which excited him, knowing he would be the first buyer if they were even ready to show the items for sale. A young woman dressed for the warm day in a babe and ox t-shirt, red shorts, and Nike sneakers greeted him as he pulled up to park.

“I’m Tracy; follow me if you’re here for the sale.”

“Frank and yes I am.”

Following Tracy into the barn, he was greeted with table after table of items dating back 100 years or more. 'Wow! What a find,' he thought. Frank immediately began browsing through the items to discover they were priced correctly, on the high side if anything. These people had done their homework well and there would be no bargains unless something slipped through the cracks.

Frank was a philatelist and the stamp items he saw piled up on the table were very ordinary. Did he miss something?

“Tracy, was there any more stamps that you haven't put out yet?"

“Everything was put out sir. My father was very organized and kept all of his material together in his den,” she said.

“Thank you,” he replied.

Frank debated long and hard as to whether or not to make an offer on the stamp collection as long as he was here and decided to walk around and think about it.

A very attractive young girl came in from the back of the barn holding a poster he couldn’t see.

“Hi,” said Frank.

There was no response from her but she turned the sign around for Frank to see to his surprise. You can fuck my tits for $40.00. There was a smile on her face as she put the sign down revealing two luscious breasts, braless under a white t-shirt with hard nipples sticking out of the material. On a piece of paper, she wrote down that her name was Julie and she couldn’t speak, smiling as she handed it to him.

Frank looked at her again, pulled out his wallet, and handed her two twenty-dollar bills.

“Show me what you’ve got Julie,” he said. “Can you lip read?”

Julie nodded.

Julie pulled the t-shirt up to the top of her breasts and waited while Frank kneaded her two gorgeous mounds. Her large orange size shaped breasts had no sag, large pink-tipped areolas, alabaster white with tiny blue veins, and pencil tight cleavage. They were firm to Frank’s touch like softballs with very little give as he pushed his fingers into the white flesh. He played with the nipples and watched them get bigger and darker in color as Julie gasped at the handling of them. He bit into the raspberry size nipple savoring the wonderful feeling of it. What a perfect pair of tits! I'd love to fuck these beauties and cum all over them which is exactly what I’ll do.

sluttylaura18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sluttylaura18

“Honey, they’re Playboy quality but real.”

Julie jiggled them back and forth playfully teasing Frank as the titties touched each other.

He kneaded her some more, pushing them down like cookie batter. With his cock out he quickly slid it in her cleavage and pumped up and down for a few thrusts feeling the breast flesh begin to heat up from the friction and turn pink in color before erupting all over her beautiful titties. He came so quickly but it was satisfying. It struck her neck pooling down as well as filling her cleavage with the hot sticky liquid, the cum acting as glue holding her prized material together. Julie acted surprised but smiled at the mess he had made. Julie pulled her top down showing her rock hard nipples poking at the material along with wet cum on the t-shirt. She handed him a package that said thank you and wait to leave the sale before you opened it up.

Paying little attention to the note, Frank returned home with the stamps and went about his business. It wasn't until later that he opened the package from Julie. In it were a gold-colored flower pot and a rainbow sticker.

I hope I gave you your pot of gold

 

at the end of the rainbow. Cum again

 

and squirt me.

 

Julie

 He decided to go back and take advantage of the offer.

When he arrived the following morning, there were at least twenty cars there, maybe more. Frank parked his car and made his way to the front gate seeing another note taped up for all to see.

 

I ran away with the nice young

 

boy who came last late last night. He squirted me

 

so well! I set a new record with 100 titty fucks using

 

all the t-shirts up, thank you so much.

 

Julie

 

 

As Frank mingled with the crowd he discovered they all were given packages. The estate sale was gone. However, I did see Julie and her prized breasts again.

 

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments