Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enraptured

20
16 Comments 16
3.9k Views 3.9k
444 words 444 words
I saw it in his eyes, the possessiveness he had over me once our eyes locked. I saw the determination in the way his eyes never once left mine, even after knowing that I saw him staring. He invoked submission from me in just the way he held himself, almost demanding I kneel before him and give him my devotion of love and acceptance.

It was as though I had been caught in his spell. I wanted to not disappoint him in any way. I was overwhelmed with the desire to see him smile for me and because of me.

I found myself walking towards him, in his direction with no clear goal in my mind. It made no sense, but with each step I took that drew me closer to him, made it more difficult to breathe and more difficult to hear or see anything else but him.

I wanted him, that was clear from the way my body tingled and burned with pleasure at just the thought of his strong hands on me.

He wanted me too, I could tell. His hands were in fists, his jaws clenched as if it took every bit of his strength to stay where he was. I saw the fire burn brightly in his eyes, the lust that burned his body.

Irresistible. That’s what he was.

When I reached him and stopped in front of him, my very being froze, awaiting his command. I ached for his touch, yearned to feel his lips on me. My body burned still, probably more than before, now that we were in such close proximity, just within reach.

We stared at each other, unaware of whatever was going on around us, not caring about anything but this moment.

I anticipated the moment, waited for him to touch me, to grant me the pleasure of his touch. My knees felt weak, my heart was beating way too fast. He was doing this on purpose, just to see how long before I could no longer be patient.

I opened my mouth, to talk, to accuse him of manipulation, but he smiled and pulled me in for the briefest kiss, our lips barely brushing against each other.

I moaned softly and sighed. I stared at him, as he stared at me, our eyes communicating the same need and desire.

His lips brushed against mine again as he licked my lips before finally giving me the kiss my body ached for. His strong hands on my waist squeezed gently, making my knees buckle underneath me.

With a raspy, but strong, delicious voice and eyes that said so much more, he welcomed me home.
Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments