Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DSL: Part 2

"This is a tale of a girl with DSL's to die for... and a boy who falls for them."

6
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
518 words 518 words

It was early evening. The boy was writing in his notebook by the band hall. The iPod was playing in his ears along with the songs that the world-famous marching band practiced and played. Most he knew instantly. But this he did know:

The girl with the DSL’s was always on his mind. He couldn’t stop it. He thought about her light brown skin. He thought about her body. So much so that it turned him on. Lastly, he thought about her lips. Her plump, kissable lips.

“Hey, I snuck out...” she said.

The boy looked up suddenly.

“You snuck out of band practice? What?” he said surprisingly as she licked her lips and groped his semi-erection.

“Nah. I’m in it. But I’m the secretary. I help out, ya know,” she said.

“Secretary?”

“You didn’t know? The band director’s my uncle,” she said. “That’s why I help out.”

“For real? No sh...”

“Yeah. Thought you knew,” she said while unbuckling the boy’s pants and underwear, showing his unadulterated erection. She smiled looking at his surprised face. She wrapped her plump lips around his erection, sucking it gently. It felt like heaven to him. She sucked the head slowly and seductively, going deeper as she went.

“Ohhhh. Oh, fuck. Oh, keep sucking...” he said.

“Mmm, you like it?”

The boy nodded, as he looked at her with a little trail of saliva down her lip. He wiped it lovingly with his finger. His crush sucked his finger.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

“Mmm...”

She then proceeded to suck his volcanic erection, licking the underside of his unit, while massaging his testicles slowly yet with love and care. She kissed his head multiple times before deep throating. The boy moaned. She was amused while she took him inside her mouth. This fueled her. She started to moan as she sucked.

“Mmm, ugh...”

This turned on the boy more. And she knew it. She felt his unit grow harder by seemingly by the second. And it felt good to her. She began to suck with more veracity. The boy looked at her raw sexual beauty. Her lips were wrapped around his unit, jerking him off. His climax was coming, and it was coming fast. He tried to fight it. Until all of a sudden...

“UGHHHHHH...”

The boy came in his crush’s mouth. Surprised, and with remorse, the boy said, “Oh shit. Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

The girl licked off all of his seed leftover from her face, smiled, and said, “It’s ok. You couldn’t control it. It’s fine. But I want you to tell you something.”

“What?” He said, listening intently.

“Don’t tell anyone what happened here. You know how people are," his crush replied.

“I won’t,” the shy boy said, being respectful to her wishes.

“Thanks,” she said, softly kissing him on the cheek. As she sashayed away, she waved. He waved back. 

The shy boy who was once shy now has a crush and a sexual awakening that he will never forget.

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments