Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Dip

"Playing with ice cream is lots of fun."

14
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
744 words 744 words

Sitting on the couch enjoying butter pecan ice cream on a cone, Ricky was as happy as a five year old boy. His girlfriend, Lacey, came downstairs and stopped when she saw him.

Hands on her hips, she asked, “Did you think to ask if I wanted any?”

He looked at her, at the ice cream cone, then held it out to her.

“I want my own. Not one you been licking on.”

He shrugged his shoulders and took a lick of his ice cream. Then he looked at her and took a long slow lick from the bottom to the top. She was still standing at the bottom step with her hands on her hips. A slow smile came to her face. He swirled his tongue around the ice cream while looking at her.

“You are so nasty,” she said.

His tongue flicked the top of the cone. Eyes never leaving hers.

“Do it again,” she said.

She took off her t-shirt and walked towards him. His tongued flicked the tip of the cone again. She took off her bra and tossed it away. She was now standing in front of him.

“I want some,” she said.

He held out the cone, she grabbed it and took a short, quick lick. With a sinful smile, she sat on his lap facing him and held the cone to his mouth. He took a short lick.

She dabbed each of her nipples with some ice cream and offered them to him. His mouth engulfed the left one first. His tongued danced around it while in his mouth. He repeated the procedure on her right breast. Her eyes closed and her breathing increased.
When he finished licking her breast clean, she placed some ice cream on both sides of her neck. His long tongue removed the ice cream and nursed upon her neck.

She stood up and placed some ice cream on her stomach. He let it reach the top of her thong before gliding his tongue around to remove it all.

“Take off your clothes,” she said.

As he undressed, she licked the cone while watching him. He stopped for a moment to watch her tongue play up, down and around the cone. He tossed his clothes to the side and sat down on the couch.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

She knelt before him and smeared ice cream across his smooth chest. He smiled as he felt the cool sensation of ice cream and then the warm sensation of her mouth licking and sucking it away. She placed some on his stomach and quickly licked it away.

She looked at his penis then smiled at him. Before he could say a word, she coated his erection with ice cream. He squirmed on the couch as her mouth went to work on his stiffness. He closed his eyes and let his head drift back. Within seconds she removed all traces of ice cream.

“Hold this for a minute,” she said handing him the cone.

She stood up and took off her shorts and thong. She guided his penis to her moist vaginal lips as she sat on his lap facing him.

“Don’t drop it baby,” she said. “I’m not finish with that ice cream.” 

By now, there was not much left; a little mound. She grabbed the cone from him as she slowly rotated her hips.

“Mmmm. This ice cream is good. You want some?”

He was speechless as she rode his cock and ate the ice cream simultaneously.

“It... Is… So… Damn… Good,” she said.

Her eyes were closed as she nibbled at the cone. She suddenly opened her eyes and stared into his.

“Don’t you want some cream?” she asked. “Or do you like the cream my pussy is leaving on your cock?”

He smiled.

“I know you like my cream baby. Bite it,” she said placing the cone by his mouth. “Yes, baby, put the whole thing in your mouth.”

He ate the last of the cone.

“Lick my sticky fingers,” she said.

He grabbed her hand and licked her fingers. Her eyes closed and she increased the speed of her rotating hips.

“Yes, baby, lick my fingers clean.” Her head tilted back slightly. “It’s getting creamy baby. It’s getting… Oh yes… It’s… It’s…”

She wrapped her arms around his head and held him tightly.

“See what happens when you don’t give me my own ice cream?” she asked.

 

 

Published 
Written by scorpiopassion67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments