Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery

31
19 Comments 19
2.8k Views 2.8k
596 words 596 words

Rebecca was gay but didn't want to admit she liked girls. Maybe even to herself. I already knew. We were on an academic trip for college and she was my roommate. And like a lot of college girls, she covered her desires by talking about boys. It took me a while to figure out that was where she was going, but once I did, I agreed and told her how hot I thought Brad was. 

We were lying in our shared room at the hotel "I want to feel him deep inside me," I said. "In fact, I touch myself sometimes when I think of him."

"Me too," she said, her eyes shining and locked on me.  "It's kind of naughty to say that to someone, to share . . . my needs."

"I know,"  I said, smiling, and then I advanced my gambit.  "In fact, I want to touch myself now."

"With me? In this room?" The smile on her face told me everything I wanted to know. 

"Yes.  If that doesn't shock you too much."

"it doesn't," she said. 

I peeled down my panties pulled them off and tossed them aside as if they didn't matter. And I turned to Rebecca, so she could see my pussy, see my wet lips, see that I was already turned on. Her eyes got big, and she pulled down her own pajamas, baring her sex, trimmed for her bikini, her pussy lips glowing. 

"Looks like you're pretty wet. yourself."  My eyes dropped to her pussy, and she grinned.

"Brad's really cute," she said.

"So are you," I said.  "Your pussy is really pretty." She blushed, but then she took her right hand and slid her fingertips down the center of her pussy.  

I turned my body so Rebecca could see my fingertips gliding down the center of my pussy.   "I'm going to make myself cum," I announced, unashamed. 

SavageTeacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SavageTeacher

Rebecca began to frig her own cunt faster, her eyes on me now, on my nipples poking straight up, on my fingers sliding over my cunt.  She watched me now, not saying a thing, her eyes shifting from mine to my pussy watching as I touched myself. 

With my free hand, I pulled up my bra and began to roll my nipples. Squeezing them, I moaned softly as my fingers began to move faster, shining now as my cunt leaked more and more. My fingers moved faster, stroking up and down, and my hips began to pump.  

Rebecca's eyes got big as she watched me, and her fingers flew over her blonde mound. I watched her hips rocking her head rising back, her eyes concentrating on my own wet sex. I moved my fingers more slowly, deliberately, more interesting in teasing Rebecca than my own orgasm.  I opened my legs wider, and her eyes widened in proportion and I moaned softly as I pushed two fingers up inside myself.  "It's okay to cum," I said, my own voice breathless. "I want you to cum with me."

"Oh God!" her voice squeaked a bit, as she frigged herself harder, her hips pumping rapidly.

"Yes," I said.  "In fact, I'd be happy to help you."

There was a pause in the room if you discounted the squsihing sound of fingers frantically working sodden cunts. 

"You would," she said. 

"I would," I told her before I crawled between her legs from my first taste of Rebecca. You can bet it wasn't my last.  

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments