Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daydream

10
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It’s a daily occurrence for me. Seated at my desk, scrolling through seemingly endless reports, my mind begins to wander. In my mind, I escape from my corporate confines and find myself lying with you in our bed. Both of us are naked and our hands explore each other’s bodies.

Your hands run across my chest. Your fingers comb through the hair that covers my chest and trails down my stomach. Occasionally, you trace gentle circles around my nipples. It’s a new sensation, but I’m all in to experience it all. Traveling down my torso, you avoid my aroused manhood and caress my thighs. Your touch is so subtle and causes me to giggle. Your hands leave no inch of my flesh untouched.

Similarly, my hands explore every inch of your skin. I graze your neck with my fingertips and move down to trace your collar bones before massaging my hands down your arms. Returning to your chest, I let my fingers drag down your sternum before spreading to the sides to circle your firm, round breasts. My circling fingers casually spiral until I’m grazing the sensitive flesh of your soft areolas. Your nipples tighten and grow erect before my eyes. I tenderly pinch both aroused nipples before continuing my travels down your body. I drag my fingertips down across your toned stomach and trace the crease where your thighs meet your mound. Finally, my hand cups your plump vulva. You purr into my ear.

With one last deep kiss, I move to reposition myself to lay between your legs. Each hand grasps the back of your thighs and pushes your knees up towards your chest and spread wide. I pause to admire your hairless box. Your outer lips are full and plump. Your inner lips extend from between these fleshy lobes already glistening with wetness. The hood that hides your pearl has retreated in excitement and your engorged clit is twitching with anticipation.

I make my tongue flat and wide and press it firmly against your soft lap. The pressure causes my tongue to slip between your folds and causes your lips to spread wide. Slowly, I lick from your taint up to your throbbing clit. I pull back to take another look. The attention of my tongue mixed with your heightened state of lust has left your sex open and begging for more. Your inner lips have parted, laid to the sides, and spread over the fleshy, plump lobes of your mound like a butterfly’s wings. A rich pink center reaches from your swollen clit down to disappear inside your already opening entrance. A trickle of clear, viscous liquid flows from your blossoming flower which runs down over your tight star and escapes between your cheeks. This is a sight I’ll never grow tired of. I hungrily dive back in to devour your flesh.

Your moans grow loud and continuous which indicates your heightened state of arousal. I dip my tongue one last time before sitting up and shuffling myself forward between your legs. You reach down to grasp my engorged, precum-leaking cock. One hand slowly tugs on my shaft, the other fondling my sac. The feeling is indescribable. The soft strokes coax more clear liquid to escape from the tip which falls into the folds of your open pussy. Your hand rubs my sensitive glans up and down between your puffy lips and comes to rest at your open entrance.

AnngelNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelNight

Slowly, I push into you. Your soaked mound parts to let my thick cock enter. The walls of your hot, velvety pocket squeeze me tightly as inch after inch slips inside. A low, primal groan emanates from your open mouth as your lap swallows me. I watch your smooth lips stretch to accommodate the girth of my impressive manhood. Eventually, the entire length of my cock is buried deep inside. We pause, soaking in the amazing sensations. You feel full and stretched, both around my girth, and to accommodate my length as I push hard against your cervix. I bask in the tight grip you have on my member. Soon, we begin to move in a coordinated rhythm.

I draw back, almost letting my eight-and-a-half inches leave your firm grasp, before plunging back in. My advances don’t stop until I feel my swollen crown pressed firmly against your deep, inner wall and my balls push against your ass. Each time I bury myself to the root, you roll your hips on my lap. This makes my cock move around inside your cavity, like a spoon stirring in a pot. It also allows you to press your sensitive clit against my body. Our bodies undulate together until the telltale signs of climax begin to form.

We stop thrusting and move into a grinding movement. Your whole body trembles each time you rub your clit against me. The longer we move together like this, the more your trembling becomes continuous and grows stronger. You squeeze your eyes shut and your mouth hangs open as the sensation builds to a crescendo and the first wave of orgasm crashes over you. A raspy moan forces its way from deep within your chest and you grind your pussy against me with reckless abandon. A full minute passes with you in the throes of orgasmic bliss. The whole-body sensation subsides, and your body goes soft, but the convulsions of your soft, wet pocket continue to milk my manhood.

I pull my hips back and begin my approach to orgasm. Long, deep strokes combined with your rhythmic contractions wring my rock-hard cock. I feel the warmth build in my loins as my climax advances. It is not long until my throbbing manhood twitches and jumps announcing my orgasm’s arrival. Rope after rope of thick, white cum erupts from my cock and splashes against your walls. My climax goes on for longer than usual and creamy seed continues to spill and fills your pussy. Eventually, the pleasure wanes and I withdraw my slowly deflating member.

The removal of my cock opens the floodgates and a river of cum pours from your used peach. Your folds are spread like before and draped over your fleshy lips. Your whole mound is swollen and red. The river of cum flows from your stretched and gaping hole. It’s so hot watching the thick filling spill from your cream pie and run in rivulets down over your asshole and pool on the blanket beneath your bum.

I collapse beside you and wrap you in my arms.

Published 
Written by Woodwright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments