Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Date Night

"What happens when you show up early for our date..."

4
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
625 words 625 words
I open the door to let you in as I am getting ready for our date. I turn on the TV for you, and get you something to drink before I hop in the shower. I turn on the water, and slowly strip, waiting for it to warm up. You stand in the doorway to my bedroom, watching the show. I get in the shower, and start to let the water run all over my body.

You walk closer to the bathroom, and peek around the corner, watching me clean up. I slowly reach down and start massaging the tip of my cock with my hand, and start stroking my cock. You feel your nipples harden, and a tingling sensation in your loins. You pull up your skirt, revealing your smooth, uncovered pussy, starting to rub your clit in unison with my strokes.

You hear me moan your name while I pleasure myself, working my hard shaft with my hand as you start to finger fuck that tight wet pussy you planned to give me at the end of the night. As I am working myself over, you get naked and sneak in the shower behind me. You press your tits into my back while you wrap your arms around my body, pressing one hand to my chest and wrapping the other around my cock, stroking and rubbing it.

When I turn around to kiss you, you drop to your knees and take my cock all the way into your mouth, playing with my balls as you swirl your tongue around my tip. You grab my ass and squeeze it, pulling my hips closer to you as you service my hard rod. You suck and stroke my shaft until my body starts to tense up, my cock starts to spasm inside your mouth, and I release my hot jizz down your throat.

I set you on the edge of the tub and kiss my way down your body, stopping to nibble and suck on your tits as I rub your clit with my other hand.

Cuteeannn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cuteeannn

I use my tongue to spell my name on your stomach as I slide lower and lower, until you grab the back of my head and pull it closer as you thrust your hips out, pulling my head right to your soaked twat.

Your thighs start to quiver as I devour your sweet pussy with my tongue, darting it in and out of your tight slit, sucking your clit and fingering your hot pussy. You use one of your hands to prop yourself up, the other fondling your large, firm tits. You buck your hips into my face, humping my tongue until you scream as you cum.

After I finish lapping up your sweet juices, I stand us both up, and then I turn you around and put my hand on your back, bending you over. I spank your tight ass as I thrust my cock deep into your throbbing cunt, taking you from behind as the hot steamy water runs over our joined bodies.

 I pound my cock deep inside your tight pussy, it clenches around my shaft, trying to keep it inside as long as possible during which I reach forward and grope your luscious tits. I continue to slap your ass while I fuck your deep wet slit, teasing you by pulling my cock all the way out and re-inserting it every time, pounding it inside you as my balls smack against your legs.

 Your moans get louder as you get closer to the edge, and you’re begging me to fuck you harder and faster, so I do, slapping your ass as you scream, my cock filling your tight wet orgasming slit with hot, sticky cum.
Published 
Written by king33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments