Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Girl Gets Busted

"The wife decides to spice things up and her husband is happy to go along."

12
18 Comments 18
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

His little girl heard the front door open and froze on the landing leading upstairs. She realized the trouble she was in when her daddy came through the door. The fear on her face was evident and he was fully aware of it.

Daddy stood there, not saying a word as he looked at her, noting his little girl had her long blonde hair in pigtails. His eyes traveled down to see she was wearing a very tight white crop top. He lingered there long enough, making her blush slightly and her nipples harden. Moving down, his eyes focused on her extremely short plaid skirt.

“Oh Daddy, you surprised me!” His little girl sighed, unable to move.

“I decided to come home early,” he said, drinking in the sight before him. Daddy felt the familiar stirring in his trousers and she noticed it too. Her large, full breasts and flat stomach begged for attention.

“Where do you think you are going, dressed like that?” His voice, sounding stern. Daddy’s eyes were now moving down those long, toned legs of hers.

“I… I was going to meet Jill at the mall,” his little girl managed to spit out in her nervousness.

Raising his eyes, her daddy looked into hers and she knew she was in trouble. He walked over to the sofa and sat down and told her to, “lift your skirt for me, I want to see if you are wearing any panties.”

His little girl lifted the hem of her skirt to reveal the white panty she was wearing. Her face reddened even more, knowing Daddy could see the large wet spot. She lowered her skirt, unsure of what to do next.

“Come, stand between my legs,” Daddy told her sternly.

Moving cautiously, his little girl walked over. “Were you and Jill going to pick up boys at the mall, to fuck them?”

“God, no, how could you say something like that? We were going to see how many old farts we could get excited by sitting really close to them and see if they got hard-ons."

“That’s it, you are going to be punished,” Daddy told her, while reaching out and grabbing her by the wrist. He pulled his little girl closer to him, “take off your panty and lay ass up across my lap.”

“B… but Daddy,” her voice trembling as she removed her panty.

Once in position, he grabbed her other wrist and pulled both of her hands behind her. He held his little girl’s hands with one hand, his other hand gently rubbed the firm and tanned left butt cheek.

“Oh Daddy, please, no, I will be a good girl from now on!” His little girl pleaded, in a panicked voice to no avail.

“Too late, I am tired of your hi-jinx. It is time to do something about it.”

“Pleeaassseee Daddy, no!” His little girl cried out, flexing her firm butt cheeks in anticipation of the first blow.

‘Smack!’ His hand landed firmly on her left cheek, leaving behind a faint impression. “There are nine more for this cheek and ten more for the right cheek, little girl!” Daddy bellowed, as his hand struck her flesh once again. After the fifth blow, he gently soothed the warm skin of his little girl’s butt.

RebekaSage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebekaSage

“Ouch!” She cried out, “that hurt, Daddy!”

“Yes, the next five will be harder.”

When he finished spanking her left cheek, his hand gently rubbed the burning skin for several minutes. He noticed his little girl's slit was wet, getting his lap wet in the process. Her hips raised up, allowing his fingers to rub the swollen folds of her sex.

“Mmm, my little girl likes that?”

“Ummm, yes Daddy, please continue.”

“No, not until I finish your spanking.”

“Oh Daddy, please, no more, I have learned my lesson.”

“I know you have, but I need to make sure you will not think of something like this again. I do not want you dressing like this unless it is for me only. Do you understand?”

“Yes Daddy, I understand.”

Raising his hand, it lands hard on her right cheek. ‘Smack!’ this time daddy slid his fingers along his little girl’s swollen folds after rubbing her butt cheek. He did this after every blow, and each time, she rubbed her slit against his lap.

“Ooohhh, harder Daddy, harder!”

“Mmm… you like it that much?”

“Yes Daddy, make me cum!”

“Not, until I finish.”

When Daddy was done, he rubbed his little girl’s butt until the burning sensation subsided while at the same time dipping two fingers in her warm pussy. The faster his fingers moved, the more she bounced on his lap. Daddy released his grip on her wrists, but told her, “do not move your hands.”

“Yes Daddy, I… I… oh God, "I’m cuummiinngg!”

She came so much, she drenched his lap and the sofa with her juice. Daddy had her get up and stand over him, lowering her pussy on his waiting mouth. Licking then sucking her pussy and clit, he freed his rock hard cock as his little girl quickly reached her second orgasm.

“I’m cummiinngg… Oh fuck, I’m cummiinngg!” Screamed his little girl, pulling off her crop top.

She slid her pussy along his shirt to his waiting cock. His little girl rode him hard and fast until they both came. Their combined juices trickled from her pussy.

Karen, looking at her husband, whispered, “thank you for playing along.”

They kissed and fell asleep on the sofa, holding each other.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments