Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cynthia's Svengali

"Married woman strangely attracted to man"

4
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
980 words 980 words

Cynthia viewed the upbeat crowd from her regular spot, a stool at the end of the bar at her hubby's Golf Club. Her husband left her on her own during the latter hours of these party evenings. She enjoyed watching people, chatted with everyone and also liked to dance with and arouse other men. She was a tease but never unfaithful.

There was an aura of danger about one guy that she had watched for weeks. And suddenly he was standing in front of her, pressing his leg between her knees.

He said, "You've been watching me and I know what you want."

Cynthia said coldly, "What I want is to go home. With my husband."

He shrugged and whispered in her ear, "You and I are going to fuck each other soon." He smiled, turned and left the lounge.

Cynthia sat stunned; she seldom used coarse language but was excited at the realization that the 'fuck' word was meant personally for her.

He asked her to dance on the weekend following. She accepted and nestled a breast under his arm as they swayed to the music. He said, "What's a good time to call you during the morning next week."

Cynthia rolled the other breast against his chest; "My husband leaves for work at 7:30." He was hard and she rubbed against it with hip and mound.

She asked a few close friends about him. Some knew of him by reputation only, or so they claimed. His name was Adrian, he was wealthy and single, was a womanizer, a sexual predator, another said that he counted his successes as 'beaver pelts', he preferred married women, and one older lady advised that if she was just looking to get laid, he should be her first choice. He appeared to be well known to the golf club ladies.

The phone calls began and soon morphed into video messages, warming from suggestive to pornographic in tenor. Cynthia awaited his morning calls wearing a robe only. She performed at his request; bared her breasts, showed and teased her pussy, got off on her vibrator. She was hooked.

A courier package arrived one morning with a room key card and a note instructing her to be at a high-end apartment hotel for lunch. She pulled on a knee-length one-piece dress set off by her highest pair of heels.

He was waiting for her in the penthouse suite, a big smile partially masking his dark intensity. He wore a black silk robe, opened at the top to display a muscled chest and upper body. He kissed her, sliding his hands down her arms to her hips and around to massage her cheeks. He rubbed his hard cock on her hip. He said, "Come, let's get you out of those clothes, much pleasure awaits us."

He unzipped her dress, unhooked her bra and slipped her panties to the floor. He pressed against her from behind, nuzzling her neck and cupping her breasts. He helped her into a soft pink robe and said, "Some wine first; we should get to know each other a bit before I fuck you. Keep the heels on."

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

She was a little shocked but also realized that she was committed.

They sipped wine on an outdoor patio, peering over the soft blue waters of a bay in the ocean. He took her glass and opened her robe. She made a move to re-tie it but his hand and eyes told her no.

He wrapped his own robe around her, their bare bodies meshing as they kissed. He manoeuvred his long cock between her legs. She hooked her arms around his neck and slowly slipped her dampening pussy lips back and forth along the top of his shaft, wetting his knob.

He pressed her back against the glass barricade. She could hear traffic and people over her shoulder as he pushed both legs between hers. She was mesmerized and made no move to pull away. Was he going to do it here?

He crouched down and pushed his knob up into her, pausing to allow her to adjust. She squeezed and released her pussy lips around the knob. He began to enter her slowly. He was big and she was tight. As his cock pushed into her vagina, Cynthia pulled higher up along his body providing space for him to angle and thrust his rock hard cock into her.

They were oblivious to the sounds of the city as he gained full entry and began to pump faster. Cynthia looped her legs around behind his thighs as he banged her against the glass barricade. He began to ejaculate in short fast bursts forcing the release of Cynthia's uncontrolled orgasm.

He was insatiable and took her to the bedroom and fucked her several times and from several angles. They cleaned up and dressed after the last session. He said, "I have some business to attend to, but my driver will take you home. See you next Thursday."

She was disheveled and sweaty as she slipped into the limo. He had kept her bra and panties and she felt quite naked.

She settled a bit, her mind emerging from the turmoil of the past month. She was suddenly free of curiosity and fantasy. She felt both triumph and dismay at what she had permitted but it was behind her now, the fantasies replaced by a reality. She was in control now and would not be returning next Thursday!

She looked up to notice the driver watching her in the rear-view mirror, his eyes moving from her eyes to her legs. She prepared to move out of his line of sight but, he was a good-looking guy and so she inched her skirt up and spread her legs.

She was aroused again and thought, 'well, maybe one more meeting next week, but that's all he gets.'

 

Published 
Written by Starry_Eyed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors