Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuddle

"She moans, "Right there, yes, right there.""

48
16 Comments 16
1.4k Views 1.4k
914 words 914 words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"Mac and Lori have been married for over twenty years. This morning was no different than any other morning."

"Good morning," said Lori.

Mac opening his eyes. "Good morning, my beautiful bride."

"I want to cuddle in bed this morning," she requested.

Mac slyly smiled, "What do you mean by cuddle?" He knew the answer.

Lori kissed his ear and whispered, "I want you to take your talented fingers and rub them between my pussy lips. Find my wetness and plunge one, no two, into my pink entrance. Curl them up into my puffy front wall and move and press the tips onto my G-spot."

"What else do you desire?" Mac asked.

"While you are gently fingering me, kiss my neck. Then bite my shoulder as you make your way down to my erect nipples. Pinch and twist one nipple as you suck the other one. After a few minutes, switch nipples," Lori continued.

Mac was doing to her as exactly as she described.

Lori arched her back and moaned, "Right there, yes, right there." Mac felt her juices flow over his fingers as she climaxed.

He released her nipple from his lips. "What next, my good girl?"

As she panted, she said, "Kiss your way down my stomach, keeping your fingers in me. Tickle my red triangle with your nose as your tongue finds my engorged clit. Do you need further instructions, sir?"

Mac's lips reluctantly let her nipples go and kissed between her heavy breasts and down to her flat stomach. He easily found her unhooded clit as his nose nestled in her red patch.

"That's it, baby, fuck my pussy with your fingers and suck my clit. Oh, God. Fuuuck. I love you!" Lori whimpered. She yanked his curly hair as she had a tremendous orgasm. She filled his mouth with her sweet nectar.

"How did I do, baby girl?" he asked.

Lori exclaimed, "God, baby. You made me feel so good. I love waking up this way in the morning."

"That's wonderful, baby. Now, get down between my legs and suck my cock. Fondle my balls as I guide my shaft down your throat. Don't pull off until you take that desperate breath. Gently bob your soft mouth up and down my thick rod. You know the rest. Keep your beautiful green eyes locked on my baby blues," Mac instructed.

Lori knew perfectly how Mac needed his cock sucked. She took pride in her cock sucking skills. She did as she was told but added some extra tongue twirling that drove him crazy.

Mac arched his back. He grabbed her roughly by her hair and face-fucked her. "Yes, slut, take my cock down your throat. Suck me deep and swallow my seed. Oh, baby, yes, fuck yes, suck it, suck it. Gawd, your mouth is so soft and warm."

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

Lori's eyes never glanced away as she swallowed his creamy gift. She loves how Mac goes wild and gets nasty when his cock is being sucked. "You taste so good, baby. I love sucking your cock. Now that we are even, it's time to get down to business."

Mac placed his head on her chest and fondled her breasts as he listened.

She placed her command. "I will stand up and bend over with my elbows on the bed. Retrieve the butt plug from the cabinet and lube it up. You shall insert it in my ass until it seats properly. You will take your long, thick cock and place it at my entrance. I shall slowly press back until your cock has fully penetrated me from behind. Grab my hips and fuck me hard until I cum."

Mac did as instructed, up to the point of fully penetrating her from behind. Once his cock was balls deep, he didn't grab her hips. Instead, he spanked her ass cheeks vigorously, going from one cheek to the other. Lori loved the pain of a good spanking and often cums hard from getting her ass blistered.

"Daddy has to spank his girl this morning. You seemed a little needy and Daddy gets off as you whimper and cry. Daddy loves how your pussy gets so puffy and wet as your ass gets spanked. Tell me you love it," Mac excitedly yelled.

"It hurts, Daddy! Oh, it hurts. I love it. I love it. Spank your bad little girl. Fuck me hard, please Daddy," Lori cried.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she came hard on his motionless cock. Once Mac felt her spasm and warm juices flood the sheets, he stopped the spanking, grabbed her hips and roughly fucked her from behind.

"Good girl. That's my good girl. Cumming on Daddy's cock makes Daddy happy. Now take this pounding and I am going to cum deep into your womb," Mac continued.

"Yes, baby, yes. Oh, oh, fuck me hard. Gawd, it feels so good. Oh, I feel your cum, shit. I'm cumming again," Lori screamed.

Mac collapsed on her back. He kissed the back of her neck as they rested. They rolled over and Mac slipped his cock back into her warm pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly pushed in and out. They made sweet love for over thirty minutes until they both softly orgasmed together.

They lay in each other's arms. Lori whispered, "I love how we cuddle in the morning. I love you."

"Me too, babe. Me too. I can't wait to cuddle tonight," Mac moaned.

Lori had another orgasm as she listened to his sexy voice and felt his hot breath on her neck.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments