Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Cam #1

"A husband watches his wife begging to be pumped full"

14
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Not long to wait, Cuck. I can hear them on the stairs.”

I glanced at the screen, seeing the man swallow hard. He didn’t respond verbally, but that was nothing to me. Instead, I trained the camera on the doorway so that he would see what I saw as my wife showed his wife into the room.

Relaxing in an armchair I watched as they came toward me; my wife dressed in glossy, black leggings and a blue tunic pinched tight across her bosom, Pippa all in white in a close-fitting top, a loose-fitting skirt, and heels. I glanced at the screen again, registering the anxious expression of the man who knew that something was about to happen to his wife, just not exactly what. Shock registered as my wife stood behind Pippa and slowly lifted her top to reveal the bold, lipsticked scrawl across her belly: “BUILT TO BE USED,” and below that, “HANDLE WITHOUT CARE”.

My wife pulled the top back down, but only to pull Pippa’s skirt up far enough to expose the same shade of lettering on her inner thighs, both adorned with the words, “FUCK HOLE THIS WAY,” and corresponding arrows.

The husband’s eyes were popping out of his head. There seemed little point in drawing anything out. “Come here, Pippa,” I said, crooking a finger. The woman stepped forward, my wife beside her, holding out her hand to take the camera as I said, “Well let’s see about this fuck hole, shall we?”

I placed my hands on the writing, glancing at the screen to see the husband’s reluctant need as he watched. Then I gave Pippa my full attention, my hands slowly wandering up her skirt until they encountered fabric. “I think there must be some mistake,” I said. “There’s something in the way of your fuck hole.”

“I’m happy to take my knickers off if you want,” Pippa said.

My wife flashed me a merry grin, the camera trained on the action. Yes, we’d chosen well, albeit on a whim when we learned the woman’s name; pippa being Swedish slang for ‘shag' (verb, not noun), something we’d learned while holidaying abroad.

“No, you can keep them on for the moment,” I said, rising, allowing my wife to sit, the camera registering the action as I moved behind Pippa, grabbing hold of her tits and giving a good squeeze while I looked over her shoulder at the husband. He flinched as she whimpered. “Handle without care,” I murmured. “Instruction duly noted.”

The expressions of husband and wife on the screen provided a contrast; the one with an anxious frown, the other displaying wanton expectation. Thus encouraged, I slid my hands down, pulling up Pippa’s skirt and rubbing my hand across the transparent purple underneath. Then, with no further ado, I shoved one hand down the front of her panties, taking the lipsticked words at face value, running my finger down her slit, easily finding the hole in question and curling two fingers inside.

AfroditeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfroditeMiller

No force was needed, the woman’s moisture seemed to suck my fingers into her. “Now that’s a fuck hole that’s ready for action,” I said, disbelief colouring the husband’s face as I dug deeper, making sure to handle Pippa without care.

Her lips moved, there was a little sigh, then Pippa breathed, “Are you going to pump me full?”

Her voice positively dripped with salaciousness. The husband’s eyes widened as I began wrenching at his wife’s fuck hole. “Say that again, Pippa,” I urged.

“Are you going to pump my pussy full of spunk?”

I continued treating her cunt without care, watching her knickers bulge on the screen, next to the view of her husband’s eyes bulging. Pippa obligingly let out an elongated moan of pure, unadulterated pleasure. “You can’t get your pussy pumped full if your knickers are in the way,” my wife observed with a wicked grin on her face.

This was very true and I pulled my hand away, only to once again maul Pippa’s tits. “How about it, doll,” I whispered in her ear. “You gonna get ‘em off?”

Pippa understood her place perfectly. The skirt’s elasticated waist made pulling it down a breeze. Soon both it and Pippa’s knickers were resting by her feet. My wife zoomed in on the writing on Pippa’s thighs. “I can’t wait to see you bury your cock in her eager fuck hole,” she said. Then she got up, addressing Pippa, “Have a seat, dear.”

By the time the woman was seated, I’d already dropped my trousers, exposing the throbbing gristle, but it was Pippa my wife was interested in, keeping the camera trained on her as the woman pulled her legs up, providing a view of her lush labia. “I’m glad you know what’s expected of you,” I observed.

Pippa just grinned, bringing her hands down between her thighs to open herself up, revealing her glistening tunnel.  The camera closed in, concentrating on Pippa’s genitalia as she stared up at me with eyes that sparkled just as much as her fuck hole. “Are you going to pump me full now?”

“You need to say please,” I said, gripping my hard cock and waving it at her.

“Please!” Pippa said, effortlessly slipping into begging mode while still holding herself open. “Please pump me full!”

I moved, leaning over her so that I could position the bulb right up against the entrance she was so shamelessly offering up. “Remind me what it is you want. I must have forgotten.”

Locking eyes with me, Pippa breathed, “I want you to pump me full. Please pump me full. Please bury your cock deep inside me.”

And that was when there was an unmistakable grunt from her husband. I know the sound of Pippa begging to be pumped full was delicious, but did he really have to cum so soon?

 

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments