Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crawling

"Waiting turns into rough sex between you and me"

3
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
813 words 813 words

There you are. Sitting across the room. The dark, empty room that keeps on stretching further and further. I look at you but I can't seem to meet your eyes. We've been waiting for as long as I can remember and we'll still be here for many hours more. You make your hands into fists and smile. You stare down at your feet. I grind my teeth. I wonder where your thoughts are. I look away.

Outside the world is purple of the disappearing sun. The road stretches out to vast distances before me. But there's no window. I'm staring at the wall. The outside world is unknown to me. You look at me. I'm afraid to meet your eyes for a moment. Then I look at you. We stare each other down but there's no awkwardness. We look away.

There's a long time waiting. The room is hot. It turns red. Purple evening sun transforms the room into red. You wipe some sweat off your forehead. I smile. You grin. Tension between us reached its peak hours ago. There's no sound except our sweat dripping on the ground. Our eyes meet. Accidentally. There is no expression on either of our faces.

I let myself down to the floor and crawl to you. Slowly. From my cleavage, you see that I'm wearing a white bra. You shouldn't care. We shouldn't care. But you look and I like it.

I end up between your knees. I run my hands up and down your legs. You want to lift your hand but you can't seem to. I take off my shirt that was soaked in sweat anyway. I lean my weight on your knees to get up. We kiss. You take off your similar soaked shirt and I dive into your neck. I kiss, bite and lick every inch of it.

I taste your sweat. You take off my bra in seconds. Your hands glide over my back and your nails hook into my skin. I moan. I kiss and lick your chest and belly and pull down your pants. I suck on your underwear until a wet spot appears. You grab my hair tightly and lift my head whenever you want to. Your underwear comes off, we aren't even sure who did it. I cup your balls in my hand and kiss the side of your legs before working my way up to your penis. It's dripping and I kiss the pre-cum away.

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

I spit on the head and let my tongue work around it very slowly, very lightly. You grin. Then I take it all in. I try to moan. You push my head further every time I try to moan as it means I have too much space left in my throat. You move your hips to match my movements. We are in this trance for minutes, hours. My jaw hurts, you're getting tired.

Your pre-cum dripped out of my mouth, along your penis, on my hands, and on the ground. My makeup is halfway across my cheeks. My eyes are watery but I look at you with full lust. You lift me with your hands next to my boobs. I spread all the wetness I have on them. You grab and squeeze them hard. Sometimes in those hours my pants and panties had come off. We can't even remember when. Everything is one blur - we have become one.

I ride on top of you. The red light in the room reflects on the wetness from me on your legs and the sweat on our faces. We moan. I lean back and you hold me not to fall. We still have hours to go. I grab everything from you. Your face, shoulders, sides, legs. Everything is scratched and soaking wet. Everything hurts but it's good. We can't tell which body part is whose anymore. We are sliding on top of each other.

The floor is wet. I might lick it when we are done if we are ever.

But we have to finish. I need to taste your semen and I need to have it everywhere. I want it in my hair, running down my face, over my boobs, on my vagina, in it, on my legs... until it drips down and you tell me to catch it. I don't waste anything. You shiver under me.

Our eyes meet again. Our mouths open but no words come out. I lay my head next to your face to avoid collapsing. It's your turn to feel me shivering. I moan loudly and end up on the floor. I try to catch my breath. The floor underneath me is wet. Sweat, semen, saliva, and wetness are mixed with dirt. You are exhausted on the chair, almost gliding off it. Semen slowly glides out of my vagina. Our eyes meet. You grin. I smile.

 

Published 
Written by olivia24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments