Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee and Pre-cum

"She is awakened with much to be desired for the day."

17
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
408 words 408 words

Jack wakes up early and begins his day in the shadows while Lauren lies there sleeping as he typically does every morning. He puts on a pot of coffee and catches up on the news while it brews. He returns to the bedroom to get dressed and kisses her forehead as he prepares to head out the door.

The morning routine was normal. It was a cold morning, so Jack started the truck and let it warm up while he sat and browsed the web for a minute. He came across a few risqué pictures that made him think about a fantasy Lauren had told him once that she wished to play out one day.

He returned to the bedroom where Lauren lie sleeping peacefully in nothing but a thong. Jack slips into his closet where he quickly grabs a plug and kegel weight from the toy box. He returns to the bedside, slides his hand under the blankets and touch’s her unsuspecting pussy.

Lauren begins to squirm awake as Jack gently massages her clit and pushes her legs open. “What are you doing?” Lauren asks. To which he simply replied, “shhhh.” Jack could feel her juices begin to flow just from the touch of his hand. He slid the kegel weight into her warm, wet pussy. He then pushes her legs further apart, further exposing her to the morning air. She lets out a slight moan as the plug is inserted into her tight ass.

By this point, Lauren is sure that she would be getting fucked before Jack left for work, but he had other ideas. He positions her on the bed with her head hanging over the edge as he removes his hard cock from his pants. He commands her to open her mouth as he slides his cock down her throat. He pushes his cock in and out of her sweet mouth for several minutes. He wants to make sure she has gotten every last drop of precum off of him while ensuring she knows who is in charge.

Now that Jack is satisfied with just how aroused he has made Lauren, he puts his cock back in his pants and says, “Have a good day, babe. I will remove those when I get home.” She groans because she wants to remove them and be used now. Jack heads off to work, leaving her lying there in anticipation of what’s to come.

Published 
Written by GeauxDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments