Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Closer

"Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire."

38
24 Comments 24
4.2k Views 4.2k
996 words 996 words
Recommended Read

Even though I'd craved it, the intensity of his kiss still takes me by surprise. The clubbers who surround us dissolve with the music into the curling dry ice. Even alcohol is secondary to the passion I taste as our tongues entwine. Each moment of exploration makes me want to lose myself and never resurface.

I'd spied him earlier leaning against the bar, watching me tossing my long oaky hair to the thumping beat, sparkly purple nail polish and blue eyes catching flashes of light and laser beams from the club ceiling as I'd cut loose. Our eyes had met over the heads and arms of the gyrating swarm of bodies more times than decency dictated. Perhaps too many; at my next glance, he was gone.

I'd searched the crowd distractedly as I danced, eyes flitting left, right, near, far. Nothing.

My disappointment turned to tingling anticipation as I'd sensed a presence beside me. A safe distance at first, he matched my rhythm, edging into that skin-prickling zone where I could sense his heat, our hips brushing, inching together to dance as one. He'd eased into step behind me and his forearm circled my waist. I snaked an arm up to slide into his close-cropped nape and he'd traced his fingertips down the inside of my exposed bicep, making me shiver.

Spinning to face him, we danced hip to hip, the pounding beat vibrating my core, his hands emboldening on my body. Demanding, he tugged at my waist, sliding lower to my bum, squeezing as our lips touched. The kiss germinated, rapidly swamping my senses. His breath was hot on my face as he'd pulled away momentarily, dark eyes searching mine. I strained towards his mouth, desperate for more but he'd held me a moment longer until he was satisfied. I knew he'd see what I wasn't trying to hide. Desire. Lust. Want. It was coursing through me, the primal beats fuelling a primal need.

And now? Something tells me this guy is more than a one-song mini-movie. I wonder how far his touch will wander. I wonder if it's dark enough to do what we both want?

The answer comes swiftly, hand reaching up to grip my hair as the other traces my hip to creep between our bodies at waist level. I tighten and shudder when he inches his way under my T-shirt hem to brush skin that forges a connection between mind and body. He has to be able to detect my heat. I melt into his kiss further when his hand pauses at the waistband button. Fuck yes. Do it.

I stiffen as fingers dare to trespass below the waistband, slithering beneath the elastic of my panties as our lips clash. Though strobes punctuate the heady atmosphere, darkness and swirling dry ice disguise his actions, hidden in plain sight among the sea of strangers oblivious to his fingers crawling beneath the damp material to my wet centre. Curling under me.

Almost subconsciously, I angle my hips, tilting to open myself, moments away from him discovering the shocking level of my arousal. His touch tiptoes between my drizzling pussy lips and his smile lights inside the kiss as I gasp. One, then two digits dip between my liquid folds, and his straining erection swells against my body.

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

Fuck me, I want him. I groan against his mouth as he violates me on the crowded dance floor, hips swaying to my body's beat. His firm fingers glide inside, padding, searching, slithering, making me wetter by the second.

Crushing my body to his, I trap his hand between us, using the action to grind my clit against his palm, shamelessly humping his fingers. I'm torn between desperately using them to get me off or prolonging the tease – the exhilaration – juices dripping from my honeyed snatch down his fingers. The desire to yank him out and devour them is intense, letting him feed my heated scent back to me.

He breaks the kiss, fingers effortless inside my soaked pussy, working kisses down to my upturned neck and throat as I sway in time to the relentless beat that rushes to the fore. It's amazing nobody has noticed, his mission clearly to make me come in my underwear among the crowd. To drench his fingers as I lose myself among nuzzles that turn to bites, climbing until our lips hungrily find one another again.

I buck against his grip, the already breathless kiss turning feverish when his hand draws out to thumb my clit before diving back inside my aching body.

God, the prospect of coming in public, clenched around his fingers, is fucking electrifying. Thoughts of taking him home to fuck me invade my mind as our bodies bump and roll. A flash-forward to not reaching the bedroom, slamming instead against the wall in the stairway, his heat-seeking length driving home as he devours my neck and takes my breath away at every filthy name I thoroughly deserve.

I bite his lip when my orgasm swells, hips twitching and rolling against his hardness as embers burst into flames. Nothing exists but his fingers plunging inside my sopping snatch without restraint and I jerk in his embrace, incredible heat engulfing my quivering body.

We drift, the clutching heat of my cunt the only thing in our worlds. Just two souls among hundreds, randomly colliding, sharing a fervid connection, gradually separating, sated and hot and wet.

I catch my breath, eyes wild on his before leaning in, purring into his ear, "Meet me at the exit." Spinning, I forge my way through the crowd, mind firmly on my lustful mission.

When I return, he's waiting for me and I press my balled-up, wet knickers into his palm. He blatantly lifts them to his nose, snarling as my scent engulfs him. Grinning brazenly, I grab his hand, tugging him past the burly bouncer into the night towards my place, dripping directly into my jeans at what lies in store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments