Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chatting Then Fun

"Timid in the chatroom, then an animal in bed."

5
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
482 words 482 words

I had recently discovered the chat-rooms on a porn website. It was a little weird at first, but the wife and I had been chatting with a person, that I'm sure is a woman, if not, definitely knows the female perspective.

Wife and I had been discussing sharing with another woman or couple, and I started chatting with this woman (several hours away) about sharing. She and her husband have been swinging for many years and she chatted with my wife on Friday night about her first time in an adult theater and much more. A thirty-minute chat turned into almost three hours.

My wife was squirming in her seat. I was next to her, but trying not to intrude on their conversation.

I was enjoying everything I was seeing her do, all her feeling sexual ticks were on display. She's so cute when she does them. Squirming in her seat, biting her lip, slight moans, almost too quiet to hear. Even clearing her throat when she looks up from the chat. It’s so cute and sexy.

Well, all that said, she was trying to hide the fact that she was horny and worked up after the chat, but when I asked for a blow job, she didn’t hesitate. She usually takes her time, puts her hair up and makes me wait a few minutes. This time she just went down and went to town. Gobbling on my fat cock like a kid on an ice cream cone. She was doing things she hadn’t done in years if ever. I swear she was trying out for a cocksucker porno. She was taking it all the way to the hilt and twisting her hand on the uptake and her head was twisting on the down stroke. She was squeezing my balls them rubbing them as she was doing this as well. Then she’d trace my balls with her fingernails as she would slow the pace and lick the head, when I’d uncontrollably lift my hips off the bed after a few of the twisting strokes. She was doing the best job she had ever done. I was in heaven.

I started asking her, “Do you like that cock, baby?”

“mm, hmm.”

“Do you like my fat cock in  your mouth?”

“mm, hmm.”

“Do you want another cock in your fucking pussy while you suck my fat cock, Baby?”

“MM, HMM!”

“Is my cock in your mouth and the cock in your pussy going to make you cum?”

“MMM, YESSSS!”

I almost instantly came. I raised my hips off the bed and arched my back so much I pulled a muscle. She jerked it to completion, rubbing the cum all over my dick and belly and then giggled about doing such a good job. I told her it might have been the best blow job she ever gave me.

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors