Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Meeting - The Sequel Part One

"A mysterious door welcomes a familiar friend to his bed"

11
10 Comments 10
1.5k Views 1.5k
746 words 746 words

It had been almost eighteen months since Ali and I had had that amazingly sensuous and erotic few days at the conference. Although we had kept in touch, our own lives had got in the way and despite various promises, that boring stuff had got in the way.

I had returned for a business meeting and managed to book into the same hotel for the night. I hoped I’d see that familiar smile and that mass of curly dark hair but by the time I was done with dinner, yes at the same place, I retired to my room to read. She was nowhere to be seen.

The room was not the same but had the layout was familiar and had one of those mysterious doors which gave access to another room to help families stay in touch. I showered and lay on my bed with my book. It was quiet apart from the movements I could hear beyond the door. It was a woman singing but not singing that well. She seemed happy with what she was doing even though she was terribly out of tune.

She swore and I heard her march out of her room, slamming the door and stomping off down the corridor. She was back ten minutes later and I could hear her muttering before the sound of her shower drowned her out.

I was tired and drifted off to sleep lying naked on the top of my bed. I was woken by a light which appeared to come from the mystery door. As I struggled to shield my eyes the light got bigger and bigger before I was able to see what was happening.

“Edward, I knew it was you,” said a familiar voice. I squinted and made out a woman’s silhouette surrounded by light.

“Don’t say a word, Edward,” said the voice as the walked towards the foot of my bed. I recognised her. It was Ali, completely naked, crawling up onto my bed kissing up my shins and thighs.

Memories came flooding back of the nights we had spent together and I felt my cock getting harder the closer she got to it. She was obviously fresh out of the shower and smelt divine. She took my cock in her hand, gently stroking it and kissing it as she pressed her already wet pussy against my thigh. 

MiaMillers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMillers

“Lie still Edward,” she whispered as she took my hard cock into her mouth running one hand over my stomach and chest. She still felt good after all this time and I just let her do what she wanted.

Suddenly she raised her head and smiled and made her way up over y nakedness. I could feel her wet pussy on my stomach as she slid upward moaning as she got closer and closer to my mouth. I moved to try and kiss her but she waved her finger at me, telling me no.

“I’ve wanted to do this for eighteen months, she moaned. “I’ve fantasised about this so many times and now I am really going to do it.”

With that, she lifted herself up and straddled my mouth. I loved her pussy. It was smooth and neat and very juicy. Her breasts were amazing and she had fantastically dark nipples which were now standing proud. She put her hands on the headboard and lowered herself down allowing my tongue to find her clit. As she pressed down and started to move her hips, grinding herself on my tongue and lips, she grabbed my head pulling me into her.

She wasn’t holding anything back as she fucked my face, covering me in her sweet pussy juice. I put my hands on her bum to help her as she just went for it harder and faster. She was moaning those sweet moans I knew from eighteen months ago. Faster and faster she went. Her moans got louder and louder and I knew she was getting close. My tongue was in her now and I could feel those familiar spasms as she got closer and closer to her orgasm.

Then she suddenly tensed and as her orgasm took her, she pressed down hard grabbing my head, the pleasure flooded through her before she collapsed, panting above me as her thighs shook.

As she began to come down, she moved off my mouth and kissed me hard before whispering “Now take me and fuck my brains out.”

 

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments